Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadhlancian

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 08, 2012, 11:57:37 PM
Why did Dromore not field in today's minor quarter final?
cos the final is tomorrow, and Derrylaughan stuffed them in the semi final last wee! ::)

downatthemidda

great victory for the lads tonite. no medals for winning quarter finals tho. especially against a completely over rated fianna. how young mcnally not on county team still baffles all the same. lookin forward to game and draw in carmen tonite.

Aaron Boone

Can see Dromore retaining the O'Neill Cup for first time and making strong challenge in Ulster Club to boot.

rrhf

Up The Middle

Is Joe McMahon eligible too play today heard he got his straight red for  striking overturned.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Hashtag

Omagh will just pay the fine and Joe will be allowed to play today.

inthesquare

So from todays game who's gonna be joining killyclogher dromore and carrickmore in the semi's will it be omagh or errigal....

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: cadhlancian on September 09, 2012, 12:52:51 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 08, 2012, 11:57:37 PM
Why did Dromore not field in today's minor quarter final?
cos the final is tomorrow, and Derrylaughan stuffed them in the semi final last wee! ::)

Dromore were to play Naomh Mhuire acc to the Tyrone website. Derrylaughan is a different grade.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Club Rossa

I'm sure big Joe will play today as according to the county board it's ok to play suspended players.

Radda bout yeee

Would love to see joe McMahon play today it would be some issue for the co
Board!

eddie d

Carmen Stateside

barelegs

Dromore v Killyclogher
Errigal v Carrickmore

Rock v Cookstown
Eskra v Gortin/ Galbally

Errigal and Carmen's like a throw back to the early 2000s. Looking forward to it already.

Cookstown and Rock will have wanted to avoid each other. Should be a cracker.
Fancy Eskra to win the other game they've been fairly impressive so far.

Dromore if it is Dromore should beat Killyclogher. If it's Ardboe then it's anybodies game. I don't think we've heard the last of that one yet!

Million

Omagh no-one to put it over the bar tonite, hence their exit. Errigal won the game with clinical score taking in the first half and a dogged second half display to hold off the Omagh comeback. All ifs buts and maybes but Starrs, Big Joe and young Rony massive loss to St Endas, who knows, seems to be the same old story with Omagh. Good luck to Errigal in the semi's!

EC Unique

Delighted with a hard fought win for Errigal.  :). Good be in the semis again.