Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Trap

Heard last night that Pomeroy played really well. Also heard that in their first 5 games this year they beat brackaville by 2 drew with gortin drew with urney lost to derrylaughan lost to eskra........not starred games.......some turnaround by management and players.........

tothetop03

Ginola from cookstown has Moortown job....

an léirmheastóir

Quote from: tothetop03 on November 29, 2016, 01:42:15 PM

Strange one that don't even think I mind him managing a youth team for cookstown. Wasn't a bad player read on here his name linked with kildress too. Who's managing cookstown next year?

tothetop03

Quote from: an léirmheastóir on November 29, 2016, 09:56:43 PM
Quote from: tothetop03 on November 29, 2016, 01:42:15 PM

Strange one that don't even think I mind him managing a youth team for cookstown. Wasn't a bad player read on here his name linked with kildress too. Who's managing cookstown next year?

In House Henry Mullen i think.....

Tyrone Gaa

I heard that Audi Kelly was linked to the Moortown post, but reading here he is with the Clarkes???  I love the managerial merry-go-round  :D

So many lies......
Living the dream!!!

tothetop03

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 30, 2016, 09:13:48 AM
I heard that Audi Kelly was linked to the Moortown post, but reading here he is with the Clarkes???  I love the managerial merry-go-round  :D

So many lies......

Barry Hughes has the Moortown job...They told Audi Kelly he had it they then phoned him back to say they changed their mind!!

Man Marker

There are some amount of auld grannies on this page these days. Looking forward to the league final on Sunday.

Legoman5

Quote from: Man Marker on November 30, 2016, 11:31:10 AM
There are some amount of auld grannies on this page these days. Looking forward to the league final on Sunday.

Should be a fiesty affair, Eoin McCusker big loss to Dromore, nasty injury and doubts weather he could play again, hardly blame him if he pulls the pin on it all now with family/work comittments.
Fancy KC to win and round off the year witha remarkable double!

Man Marker

Quote from: Legoman5 on November 30, 2016, 11:48:15 AM

Should be a fiesty affair, Eoin McCusker big loss to Dromore, nasty injury and doubts weather he could play again, hardly blame him if he pulls the pin on it all now with family/work comittments.

heard he broken his jaw accidentally in the Coalisland game last Sunday. Unfortunate for him, and you wouldn't want to see a player getting a serious injury.  However he can't appeal his way out of missing this game.

HealyHellRaiser

Quote from: Man Marker on November 30, 2016, 11:55:45 AM
Quote from: Legoman5 on November 30, 2016, 11:48:15 AM

heard he broken his jaw accidentally in the Coalisland game last Sunday. Unfortunate for him, and you wouldn't want to see a player getting a serious injury.  However he can't appeal his way out of missing this game.

What kind of a reptile are you man marker? You obviously have no respect for people or their well being. That is one of the worst things I have ever seen on here. Clown

ashman

Boys

How many senior football clubs in Tyrone ???

Man Marker

in reply to your post I should clarify, what I meant by 'he can't appeal his way out of this game' At the Ardboe championship game in September he deliberately levelled one of our players, a brutal tackle, no attempt what so ever to play the ball and he got red carded, and for all intensive purposes looked like he would miss the Killyclogher semi final. Then to my absolute shock he was playing as a result of appealing his very obvious red card. Why would he or anyone appeal to get off on such an obvious and brutal attempt at levelling a player. So it was in that context that I meant he would not be able to appeal his way out of playing Killyclogher this time. It was irony to me more than anything else.That does not mean that I don't sympathise with his injury, on the contrary of course I do, I wish him well on his recovery and wouldn't want to see him or any other player receive an injury like that.

You obviously don't read the posts on the catholic church thread re paedophiles, now there is a thread that might offend you properly.

Rock n Roll

Quote from: clarshack on November 26, 2016, 11:59:26 AM
Quote from: The Trap on November 26, 2016, 10:19:32 AM
Rock we're beat by loughmacrory in play off last year..........who benefitted most from that and are having a memorable season?

Would have thought Loughmacrory benefitted more? From escaping relegation they went onto win the Ulster Intermediate League and reached the promotion playoff places this season.

As a Rock man i get your point about about it being hard to get excited about another Junior championship but what would you prefer the players do?? They had a very poor year and were deservedly relegated so you feel sorry for yourself and wallow in division 3 or do you do your best to get back out of it??

They had a poor start to the season but got it together to win a championship and promotion. Competing in ulster is an added bonus and luckily we have done well in it.

I would preferred to have avoided relegation last year and finished around mid table this year than win a tyrone and ulster junior championship but we found ourselves in division 3 so we gave it a lash same as we do every year regardless of what division we're in.
If in doubt...get 'er out!

PMG1

Quote from: Man Marker on November 30, 2016, 02:05:04 PM
in reply to your post I should clarify, what I meant by 'he can't appeal his way out of this game' At the Ardboe championship game in September he deliberately levelled one of our players, a brutal tackle, no attempt what so ever to play the ball and he got red carded, and for all intensive purposes looked like he would miss the Killyclogher semi final. Then to my absolute shock he was playing as a result of appealing his very obvious red card. Why would he or anyone appeal to get off on such an obvious and brutal attempt at levelling a player. So it was in that context that I meant he would not be able to appeal his way out of playing Killyclogher this time. It was irony to me more than anything else.That does not mean that I don't sympathise with his injury, on the contrary of course I do, I wish him well on his recovery and wouldn't want to see him or any other player receive an injury like that.

You obviously don't read the posts on the catholic church thread re paedophiles, now there is a thread that might offend you properly.

Man marker watch the video and make your own mind up before you jump to conclusions on that tackle! Awful injury for Eoin on Sunday but toally accidental.

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone