Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

time ticking away

canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

redzone

just lookin at a picture on another thread of u21 tyrone team in 2001.what ever happened darrn ohanlon of errigal.he was fullback on all them taeams and seemed to be pretty decent.i dont mind him playin much senior for errigal.did he just quit or what.most lads keep at it.think i mind him gettin his jaw broke one time

Amamaroon

Quote from: redzone on April 28, 2015, 10:05:17 PM
just lookin at a picture on another thread of u21 tyrone team in 2001.what ever happened darrn ohanlon of errigal.he was fullback on all them taeams and seemed to be pretty decent.i dont mind him playin much senior for errigal.did he just quit or what.most lads keep at it.think i mind him gettin his jaw broke one time

You are right, he was never able to run right after that jaw break. It gave him a bad limp.

WT4E

Are the county board still selling the ticket which gets you into all club championship matches?

If so where would I get one?

Under Lights

Cathal McShane the King of the North. He will start against Donegal.

Bo Man

Our lads give omagh a wee lesson the nite. Kyle Coney could not be marked. Few omagh boys "well marked"

Under Lights

Good stuff Bo Man. I had you's down for a win. Disappointing opening two games from you. Manager on big bucks had to deliver this week or could be sitting at home next week.

ose 14

ardboe desrved the win on points alright and should stay up. omagh missed too many chances first half and magic man kyle was brilliant with the wind and the old slope, boman i suppose mickey harte would be wishing they could play the donegal game up on the loughshore as kylie would be unstoppable. omagh will lick their considerable wounds and hope to be at full strength come championship a good work out and a chance for some of the lesser lights to get a game.

redzone

yeah bo man listened to it on the radio and mcginn reckoned it was gettin to the stage  of nearly being called of,if the off the ball stuff continued at the start of the second half.thats about all ardboe is good for.a ref lands with no umpires and yous go to war with a team that yous know wont fight back.be intresting to hear the omagh side of it.goin by teamtalk it was nothin short of a disgrace with hardly any football played in the first half

time ticking away

Quote from: redzone on May 03, 2015, 10:40:50 PM
yeah bo man listened to it on the radio and mcginn reckoned it was gettin to the stage  of nearly being called of,if the off the ball stuff continued at the start of the second half.thats about all ardboe is good for.a ref lands with no umpires and yous go to war with a team that yous know wont fight back.be intresting to hear the omagh side of it.goin by teamtalk it was nothin short of a disgrace with hardly any football played in the first half
Listened to it on teamtalk too. Seems Cormac o neill and Aaron Grugan were carried off, Grugan was concussed apparently. See Ardboe targeted the big men 😄
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

redzone

bo man can u remember a league final about 87/88 when yous battered omagh around the field.heard about it but i wasnt there.heard it was a like scene out of the royal rumble

Bo Man

The scoreboard says we won boys. A few omagh boys thought they would try and rough us up. didnt work out for them.

WT4E

Am I right in thinking that 98 county final played in Pomeroy ended when dinky Mcbride was raking it in the middle for omagh and then the management decided to throw him in full forward so benny hurl could do him - that sortsedthe result for ardboe. Sorry just reminiscing when I heard u boys arguing.

Am I right about this or has time clouded my memory?

The Beard

Quote from: Bo Man on May 03, 2015, 11:36:59 PM
The scoreboard says we won boys. A few omagh boys thought they would try and rough us up. didnt work out for them.

Somehow I doubt that omagh went up to loughshore with intention to rough ardboe up ;D good result for ardboe though.

redzone

yeah that happened in the 98 alrite...but dinky startrd it ;D. the 1 back in 87 resulred in adboe pitch being closed.the county chairman was from omagh and he was in chased around the field and bate  during the melee.i think ardboe went down then and mayb had there pitch closed.poor omagh lol