Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Boone

Dromore: 3 games, 3 wins but only 0-34 total scored in the 3 games.

Club Rossa

With a defence as good as Dromore's they don't need to be scoring heavily to win games.

God14

Is Ronan McNabb back playing for Dromore lads?

Club Rossa

winghalfback

Clonoe have been really disappointing this year so far 4 games in and omly points they have picked up were against Augher . Things are really not looking how they should down round the rahillys for some reason.

supersarsfields

Loughmacrory just seem miles ahead in D3. Wonder what the odds on Ulster would be for them? This early on, might get good odds.

Wee Roddy

What a shocking display of refereeing in Dunmoyle last night. Four reds, 2 straight. He simply wasn't equipped to deal with the rules of the tackle and his positional sense was woeful. Both teams played a sweeper and built slow but he continually ran away up the field ahead of the play and missed were the physical confrontation or battle line was between the 2 65s.
Again even without a host of names on both sides there is very little between these teams. Carmen are slowly getting everyone back with Johnny Monroe and Nial Loughran playing a full hour last night.

everymanaman

Quote from: Wee Roddy on May 21, 2013, 12:08:29 PM
What a shocking display of refereeing in Dunmoyle last night. Four reds, 2 straight. He simply wasn't equipped to deal with the rules of the tackle and his positional sense was woeful. Both teams played a sweeper and built slow but he continually ran away up the field ahead of the play and missed were the physical confrontation or battle line was between the 2 65s.
Again even without a host of names on both sides there is very little between these teams. Carmen are slowly getting everyone back with Johnny Monroe and Nial Loughran playing a full hour last night.
Was talking to a knowledgeable, neutral football man who was at the game and he said all red cards were fully warranted and a few more could also have went?

Wee Roddy

Yes a knowledgeable football man like the referee who constantly ran ahead of the play waiting on the long ball which never came because of sweepers??
I too was talking to Ardboe men and Eglish men coming out of the game and both thought he ruined it. The last two red cards was for 2 players shouldering other as the sub came on, a bit of welcome to the party shannanigans.......in injury time for god sake!
I wonder will more clubs look about Monday night games after the bumper crowd in Dunmoyle last night?

everymanaman

Quote from: Wee Roddy on May 21, 2013, 12:46:06 PM
Yes a knowledgeable football man like the referee who constantly ran ahead of the play waiting on the long ball which never came because of sweepers??
I too was talking to Ardboe men and Eglish men coming out of the game and both thought he ruined it. The last two red cards was for 2 players shouldering other as the sub came on, a bit of welcome to the party shannanigans.......in injury time for god sake!
I wonder will more clubs look about Monday night games after the bumper crowd in Dunmoyle last night?
Au contraire-former county footballer I was talking to. Easy to target referees. Should players be given an amnesty for incidents that occur in injury time?

Wee Roddy

Should refs be given an amnesty for being too far away from the play? I actually normally would say players blame the referee to much for their incapacity to learn the tackle rule but last night was definitely shoe on the other foot time.

everymanaman

[quote author =Wee Roddy link=topic=12.msg1234690#msg1234690 date=1369153032]
Should refs be given an amnesty for being too far away from the play? I actually normally would say players blame the referee to much for their incapacity to learn the tackle rule but last night was definitely shoe on the other foot time.
[/quote]
Is that with the green, white and gold tinted glasses on or off ;D

Gaffer

Who was the referee
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Getlucky

[Loughmacrory just seem miles ahead in D3. Wonder what the odds on Ulster would be for them? This early on, might get good odds.

Certainly seem like a good bet for a double in Tyrone, not sure how interested they would be in pursuing Ulster.  Apparently they just want out of the division with little fuss

The Beard

Quote from: everymanaman on May 21, 2013, 02:22:56 PM
Au contraire-former county footballer I was talking to. Easy to target referees. Should players be given an amnesty for incidents that occur in injury time?

Managed to make the game for once and really enjoyed. great atmosphere, some good play. ref was ok, wouldnt say he wrecked the game but few odd decisions. Carmen starting to shape up a wee bit from what i saw, certainly didnt look like the dismal team everyone were saying they were. Errigal looked sharp too but still some way to go.

Alot of interesting results in early stages, championship wide open this year it would seem. Coalisland seem to be form team in league again. Are clonoe on the downward slope? Dromore still slugging away and picking up points but maybe missing the flair of before. very interesting year ahead hopefully