Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All of a Sludden

Quote from: trileacman on January 10, 2013, 08:37:23 PM
Quote from: hardstation on January 10, 2013, 08:17:45 PM
Sure, you decide what people do and don't discuss on the Internet. You have plenty to say for yourself on other cases.

There is a distinct difference between this subject and talking about Adrian McGuckin, English soccer or Irish politics. If you don't recognise that then you have some severe problems.

What is the difference?
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

EC Unique

Quote from: hardstation on January 10, 2013, 08:44:26 PM
Quote from: trileacman on January 10, 2013, 08:37:23 PM
Quote from: hardstation on January 10, 2013, 08:17:45 PM
Sure, you decide what people do and don't discuss on the Internet. You have plenty to say for yourself on other cases.

There is a distinct difference between this subject and talking about Adrian McGuckin, English soccer or Irish politics. If you don't recognise that then you have some severe problems.
Why pick those subjects? Are you telling me that topics similar to this one haven't been discussed on here? Wise up ffs

Name one.

EC Unique

Equally as tragic agreed but a completely different type of case. This is a very sensitive type of case where a lot of the facts are unknown to the public. I personally feel this is not the time or place to be discussing it. My opinion.

Timo_Cruz

Hardstation you are a very very sad man, can't believe u even went to the effort to argue your point over such a topic. going by your past posts im guessin you are old enough to know better

maggie

Its all well and good a topic being discussed but the disgusting comments made by All of a Sludden about the family on the original thread, that's a different matter.

EC Unique

Quote from: hardstation on January 11, 2013, 09:21:24 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on January 10, 2013, 09:12:58 PM
Equally as tragic agreed but a completely different type of case. This is a very sensitive type of case where a lot of the facts are unknown to the public. I personally feel this is not the time or place to be discussing it. My opinion.
Didn't stop you having your say on the Millie Martin case. Hypocritical. My opinion.

I could be wrong but I doubt if there would be many of Millie Martin's friends and family members on here. ::)

nrico2006

Hardstation is right to an extent, why tip toe about something that people are genuinely interested in discussing.  The mods do a good job and policing what goes on in any threads here as well.  There seems to be an attitude on the board that people can say what they want about unfortunate events that happen outside of Ireland, even making jokes about situations that are very serious yet when something happens locallyhe  and has something to do with the GAA its not to be discussed.  There are numerous examples of previous topics on here where people spout what they want about people that are accused of terrible crimes (Milie Martin Case, Hazel Stewart/Colin Howell etc) so what is the difference with this one? 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

EC Unique

What ever you think. I doubt if you will get much support if you start a new thread.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: EC Unique on January 11, 2013, 01:17:12 PM
What ever you think. I doubt if you will get much support if you start a new thread.

Although i dont agree with getting too detailed, they have a point EC to be fair. Free speech and all that! We are all nosey feckers let's be honest or none of us would be on this site in the first place.

EC Unique

Quote from: Walter Cronc on January 11, 2013, 01:23:23 PM

Although i dont agree with getting too detailed, they have a point EC to be fair. Free speech and all that! We are all nosey feckers let's be honest or none of us would be on this site in the first place.

There already was a thread on it and people could not behave on it. It was rightly removed. I see no reason to give the opportunity for more distasteful comments to be made.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: EC Unique on January 11, 2013, 01:38:20 PM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on January 11, 2013, 01:23:23 PM

There already was a thread on it and people could not behave on it. It was rightly removed. I see no reason to give the opportunity for more distasteful comments to be made.

Well I never seen that. I just thought it was regarding even discussing the topic.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on December 31, 2012, 09:06:07 PM
County championship titles for Dromore , U14,U16,U18,U21 , reserve ,senior , intermediate ,junior, and reserve , plus a senior hurling championship  1949 , todays U21victory the first after 4 previous final defeats , roll on 2013  a great way to finish the season .
Sun 3rd Feb for Dromore v A Harps in the Ulster tourney at Randalstown. Good luck Dromore.

clarshack

would anyone have a division 3 league table from 2004? its the only one we don't have on our website.

Norf Tyrone

Try emailing the Tyrone herald clar. We were in Div 2 that year!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Fuzzman

Does Declan McCrossan still play for ye Norf?