Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfrank

friend just sent me this:

Tyrone ladies opened their Dowd Cup campaign this evening. An experimental side lost 5-27 to no score at Cloughan against Monaghan who have already had several outings. Tyrone boss Martina Dillon will be disappointed with scoreline but it was a useful workout minus several regulars, university squad players and several new faces.....

what was useful about this lol????

Puckoon

King Kenny

Maybe the manager will trot out that oft used phrase...

"we will take the positives out of it"

Puckoon

In all serioussness though, that is some thumpin.

nrico2006

Quote from: bigfrank on January 24, 2011, 10:55:28 PM

Tyrone ladies opened their Dowd Cup campaign this evening. An experimental side lost 5-27 to no score at Cloughan against Monaghan who have already had several outings. Tyrone boss Martina Dillon will be disappointed with scoreline but it was a useful workout minus several regulars, university squad players and several new faces.....

Is this a real result or someone taking the hand?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 25, 2011, 08:32:47 AM
Quote from: bigfrank on January 24, 2011, 10:55:28 PM

Is this a real result or someone taking the hand?

It's real. I think the issue is that with the weather etc Tyrone's new manager never got a chance to run trials etc. therefore the Dowd cup was used as the trials. I'd guess that none of the players on show had Inter County experience.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

illdecide

Lads if there is any Errigal Ciaran men on here could you PM me as i'm looking a friendly with them and need to contact the club...thanks
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Radda bout yeee

Whats the story with Brocagh this year heard they had an influx of players with their new managerial appointment! Niall O'Neill doing a Harry Redknapp type job taking personnel with him. Is it true? What players are involved - Would like to see the brocagh men doing well!

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on January 25, 2011, 04:06:11 PM
Whats the story with Brocagh this year heard they had an influx of players with their new managerial appointment! Niall O'Neill doing a Harry Redknapp type job taking personnel with him. Is it true? What players are involved - Would like to see the brocagh men doing well!

think there is hope that a few player follow Niall, not sure of any recognised players yet. unless of course he pulls on the boots himself
First on the field and last to leave

laceer

I hear Clonoe are doing a bit of poaching as well

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: laceer on January 25, 2011, 04:13:41 PM
I hear Clonoe are doing a bit of poaching as well

i heard a player is coming, doesnt exactly make it poaching by us

laceer

tyroneboi

Would he even get on? Thats if its the same player i heard!

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: tyroneboi on January 25, 2011, 05:56:16 PM
Would he even get on? Thats if its the same player i heard!

Personally I don't think so. That's why ut can hardly be termed poaching imo

charlie stubbs

lads, trying to get a friendly organised fotr my club, wolfe tone, derrymacash.  Came 4th in armagh division 2 last year.  ideal date would be Friday 11th February(our pitch is being done up at the minute,so pitch would need floodlights.) Sunday 13th,20,27th March also possible dates.  If anyone interested or can point me in the right direction please pm me.  cheers.