Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Rois

Club Tyrone are hosting a Golf Classic on 29 May in Strabane Golf Club.

O'Neill's are sponsoring the event, with fantastic club prizes available - £1,000 worth of gear for the winning four-ball, and £500 for second and third (as well as individual prizes for the golfers).

It is hoped that the clubs will really get behind this - all clubs should have received details by now.

It is not solely for Club Tyrone members, anyone can enter, and they don't have to be from Tyrone.

Full details here:

http://www.tyronegaa.ie/download/Club%20Tyrone%20DL%20Golf.pdf?id=NzM=

PM me if you want any more details.

orangeman

Quote from: amongthebushes on April 14, 2009, 10:35:14 PM
A good win for the pearses tonight against a Dromore side with five county men playing! There was a penalty saved by the keeper with about 10 mins to go. Its good to get off the mark after a disappointing defeat to the village last week. Dromore are going to miss McCusker up front this year. Bring on Errigal!!

Didn't Galbally beat Dromore 2 years ago in the first round of the league in Dromore ?? So they have beaten Dromore. It's quite a scalp all the same. Huge scalp for Aghyaran too. Looks like a very competitive senior league this year if this week's results is anything to go by.

KIDDO 4

Subject : Tyrone Minor panel Ulster MFL v Antrim  SatApril 18TH
TYRONE MINOR panel for ULSTER MINOR LEAGUE match v Antrim. All players to be present for 11am in Dungannon.

Ronan McNamee, Shay McGuigan, Dara Donnelly, Kevin Grogan, Michael Donaghy, Caolan Daly, Dermot Thornton, Niall Gavin, Mark Faloon, Sean McNabb, Keifer Morgan, Darragh McAnenely, Thomas Canavan, Aaron McCarney, Brian McGarvey, Sean Warnock, John McCullagh, Danny Gorman, Tiernan McCann, Niall Morgan, Harry Og Conlon, Darren Bradley, Conor McCreesh, Richard Donnelly

longball

Another ref clanger at the weekend! Augher reserves won 0-11 to 0-9 against Clan na gael the ref submitted it other way around  ::)
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

longball

fear i see James O'Reilly is only doing goals for your reserve team this season! any reason y think he a great keeper. good win vs Eskra the other day for yous. pictures on your website very good.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: longball on April 16, 2009, 02:34:43 PM
fear i see James O'Reilly is only doing goals for your reserve team this season! any reason y think he a great keeper. good win vs Eskra the other day for yous. pictures on your website very good.

What about our web site??  >:(

Only kidding... I think youngster Conor McGrath had a few games in pre season, and his kept his spot on form. I have never seen him play but hear he's very good. Must be good, as O'Reilly is a fair keeper too.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

aroundincircles

I see over in hoganstand a few posters are tipping greencastle to be the next big thing in senior football are they that good??

Sigersonbhoy

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 16, 2009, 02:57:10 PM
Quote from: longball on April 16, 2009, 02:34:43 PM

What about our web site??  >:(

Only kidding... I think youngster Conor McGrath had a few games in pre season, and his kept his spot on form. I have never seen him play but hear he's very good. Must be good, as O'Reilly is a fair keeper too.
Jamesy O Reilly got injured a few weeks back while playing for dergview in the irish league. Young Mc Grath stood in and has kept his place. We are very fortunate to have 2 great keepers in the club at the minute.
Its good for the young boys in club to see that when they take their chance they can make the senior team.
Things going OK this year but we are missing 2/3 central players for the foreseeable future, Mc Bride in Aus and Friel heading away with army soon, plus stewart is suspendeed.
An encouraging aspect from sunday was that the reserves had 30+ players togged out.

clarshack

Quote from: aroundincircles on April 16, 2009, 04:42:55 PM
I see over in hoganstand a few posters are tipping greencastle to be the next big thing in senior football are they that good??

i'll tell you after sunday.

aroundincircles

Funny enough stewartstown i always thought were a decent team all the same and decent youth seemingly coming through. Thought this year the might have tried grade 1 with there minor team to see how they fare out.

EC Unique

Quote from: aroundincircles on April 16, 2009, 04:42:55 PM

::) :D :D

aroundincircles

whats the laugh?? my post or greencastle for senior???

EC Unique

I just would not take anything seriously from Hoganstand. The average age on that site must be about 14 or 15.

ziggysego

I'm not too sure who those lads are on the Hoganstand are, but they're probably young. Still, Greencastle are looking good for the year and could cause a few shocks ;)
Testing Accessibility