Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laceer

Quote from: clarshack on April 09, 2009, 11:07:17 AM
Quote from: tyroneboi on April 08, 2009, 07:33:05 PM
Think it was in the Tyrone Times yesterday that the referee marked down a Brocagh point as an Errigal one and so that was where the confusion came about.

seems like errigal werent being honest in this carry on. i'm sure they didnt mark down a brocagh point as an errigal one as well as the referee. every team has a stats person these days so they must have known they lost the match by 2 points. didnt this also happen a few years ago in a game involving drumragh?

yeah - top county whistler Mickey Hughes counted the scores wrong in a match between Killyman and Drumragh a few years ago.Refused to listen to anyone from either side

orangeman

Anyone any League predications for the weekend?

tyrone exile

United to be knocked of top spot!

orangeman

Aaron Boone

This guy has 2b be good:

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on April 08, 2009, 11:31:02 PM
The following players are requested to attend Tyrone U15 development squad trials this Saturday in the MUSA Cookstown at 9:40am:

Stephen O Neill Brackaville

Superstar

Sorry to hijack youre thread lads, but here goes:

Hi there folks,

With the championship just around the corner, from now on in you will see various fantasy football competitions springing up, myself and a few other memebrs of our club have taken it upon ourselves to run a competition of our own as a fundraiser. Hopefully we will get alot of interest in it, weve kept the entry fee reasonably low, its a pretty straight forward competition, all the rules, scoring chart, and player lists ect can be found on our website, so why not have a nosey at it. I hope when you are deciding upon which of the competitions available to enter you will give us a thought, we may not have a flashy website with all the graphics, but in entering this competition, you will be supporting one of youre very own clubs. If you have any queries about the competition you can email me at clannnabanna@hotmail.co.uk

To view the competition just log on to clannnabanna.down.gaa.ie and click on the competitions link

Many thanks, i hope we can look forward to youre support.
If it wasnt for this auld knee injury...........

tyrone86

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on April 11, 2009, 06:46:49 PM
Quote from: phpearse on April 07, 2009, 01:39:06 PM
See the county board have fixed senior and reserve games for next Tuesday the 14th for 5pm and 6.30pm. People are back at work on Tuesday - so they expect lads to take a few hours off work to play.  Of course we all know that this is to facilitate county players, who at the end of the year will get their pay and all their expenses. They won't be out of pocket but again the ordinary club player will be.
Thought that it would have been a better idea to have had the games either today or on Easter Monday myself.

You can only assume that they wanted to give the County men more than 24 hours recovery for the league games. As far as I know clubs had the option of agreeing to an alternative time today or on Monday if they had been so inclined

rrhf

donaghmore top league at Easter

aroundincircles

Mickey oneill goalkeeper from clonoe called into tyrone panel today and travelled to mayo with the panel.

Tyrone Dreamer

Quote from: tyrone86 on April 11, 2009, 06:58:39 PM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on April 11, 2009, 06:46:49 PM
Quote from: phpearse on April 07, 2009, 01:39:06 PM
See the county board have fixed senior and reserve games for next Tuesday the 14th for 5pm and 6.30pm. People are back at work on Tuesday - so they expect lads to take a few hours off work to play.  Of course we all know that this is to facilitate county players, who at the end of the year will get their pay and all their expenses. They won't be out of pocket but again the ordinary club player will be.
Thought that it would have been a better idea to have had the games either today or on Easter Monday myself.

You can only assume that they wanted to give the County men more than 24 hours recovery for the league games. As far as I know clubs had the option of agreeing to an alternative time today or on Monday if they had been so inclined

Not sure why he decided to use the timing of the league games to take a cheap dig at the county players. They'l be spending most of their Easter Weekend travelling/preparing for a league game in Mayo. Games without county players could have easily been rearranged. I can see potential problems with the timing of the games on Tuesday but it made sense to use the holidays to get another round of league fixtures in and ensured the leagues didnt have a 2 week break between round 1 and 2.

Norf Tyrone

I don't think anyone is having a cheap dig at county players?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Crocodiletears

Urnai 1.08 Derrylaughlan 1.13  Urnai scored late on to gloss things up although i think the ref from Gortin swung things in favour of Dlaughlan by sending off Ronan Lafferty 2nd yellow early in 2nd. half 5-5 half time score. 2 out of 2 for the east tyrone team against the north tyrone teams

KIDDO 4

Tyrone will field withoutJohnDevine, Brian McGuigan  and Eoin Mulligan  for the game againstMayo tommorrow.

aroundincircles

Are they injured kiddo do you know.

KIDDO 4

Sat 18th April 2009 – RES: 4.30 & SEN: 6.00pm.

O'Neills ACFL Div 3

Newtownstewart v Errigal Ciaran III

Sun 19th April 2009 – 2.15 & 3.45pm unless stated otherwise.

O'Neills ACFL Div 1

Aghyaran v Coalisland
Ardboe v Clonoe
Galbally v Errigal Ciaran
Kildress v Eglish
Killyclogher v Dromore 4.45 & 6.15pm.
Loughmacrory v Trillick
Moy v Donaghmore
Omagh v An Charraig Mhor

O'Neills ACFL Div 2 

Killyman v Urney
Edendork v Clann na nGael