Pride of the Parish - New GAA Series

Started by REDCOL, April 10, 2009, 01:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croí na hÉireann

Didn't think it was as good as the previous two weeks, more about Val than the club itself. Wtf has Val spending 6 years in TIT got to do with Ballymun Kickhams? Would have liked to have heard more from Christie and Barney Rock but still it was one of the better GAA offerings from rte...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

orangeman

Errigal Ciaran next week - Canavan and Mickey Harte will be featured highly.

longrunsthefox

They should go to a junior club rather than high profile county stars. kind of defeats the exercise a bit.

Jinxy

Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 03, 2009, 05:20:08 PM
They should go to a junior club rather than high profile county stars. kind of defeats the exercise a bit.

There weren't many high profile county stars on Inishturk!
Also no current Dublin players featured in the Ballymun show.
I think it's a good mix.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

longrunsthefox

Pity they didn't do same for Tyrone then. What about Ziggy's club Greencastle for example  -won All Ireland junior title and have developed great facilites... but no, the lazy option, Mickey and Peter...

Jinxy

Ziggy would just do a Val Andrews on it and take over the whole thing.  ;D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Jinxy on May 03, 2009, 07:40:57 PM

Right enuff  :D

clarshack

Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 03, 2009, 07:37:03 PM
Pity they didn't do same for Tyrone then. What about Ziggy's club Greencastle for example  -won All Ireland junior title and have developed great facilites... but no, the lazy option, Mickey and Peter...

yeah, they should have given somebody else a bit of the limelight for a change. you wont find out anything new with errigal, mickey, peter etc.

fitzroyalty

is errigal not an amalgamation of two parishes or whatever happened that it was formed?? the programme will be about that no doubt

Declan

Just watched the Kickhams show - enjoyed it alright and fair play to all involved out there. Val does like the cameras though as the young fella said

ziggysego

I soooo would not. Greencastle has been on television several times in the past and I stayed out of sight. That's not to say I've never been on TV before ;)
Testing Accessibility

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ziggysego on May 04, 2009, 01:58:26 PM

I soooo would not. Greencastle has been on television several times in the past and I stayed out of sight. That's not to say I've never been on TV before ;)

Crimewatch.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 04, 2009, 02:01:05 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on May 04, 2009, 01:58:26 PM

Crimewatch.

Omagh uncovered?
MWWSI 2017

ziggysego

How did this thread end up being about me ???
Testing Accessibility