muppet

Quote from: Puckoon on January 08, 2011, 02:41:50 AM
From the Pearl Jam classic:

Glorified version of a pellet gun

I used to think it was "Lost my virgin on a pelican"

You win the gold medal for WTF?
MWWSI 2017

Puckoon

This was in the age before Internet lyric sites and during blank recorded tapes.

Forgive me!!!

Not as bad as that 98 year old whizz kid tho ;-)

Never beat the deeler

My brother used to think 'I predict a riot' by Kaiser Chiefs was actually 'Hyper tourettes'!!!

Listen for it next time you hear the song
Hasta la victoria siempre

Eamonnca1

Can't believe nobody has mentioned the classic from the end of Queen's One Vision, "Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme FRIED CHICKEN!"

Cold tea

Starships - Nothing gonna stop us.

"Looking in your eyes I see a pair of tights!"

Orior

I always thought that "Who put the bump in the bumpety bump da-bump" was talking about threads that disappear and then need brought up top again for people who cannot use the search button.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

heganboy

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 26, 2012, 02:43:22 AM
Can't believe nobody has mentioned the classic from the end of Queen's One Vision, "Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme FRIED CHICKEN!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Vision

it is fried chicken...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

stew

Quote from: ONeill on March 19, 2009, 09:53:12 AM
I remember a time in the Bot (maybe 2000 - it was the day Utd beat Arsenal 6-1) and there was a bit of dancing downstairs. 'You Can Make Me Whole Again' by some girl band was on - Atomic Kittens? There was a fella in a wheelchair busting moves but women were fairly moving away from him in their droves. I made my way over as I knew him. He was singing ' you can lick my hole again'.

PMSL, brilliant and very well set up Shane.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Aristo 60

What are the words in the strange bit from Rem's The Sidewinder sleeps tonight ?

People must have got some crazy suggestions for that

Onion Bag

I know someone who shall remain nameless and i swear to f**k this is true. We were listening to the rocky soundtrack one night when I heard him belt out "I am a tiger", We all nearly fell of our chairs laughing coz this was his favourite song
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

dundrumite

Destiny's child, independent woman.

The car I'm driving I bought it" sounds suspiciously like " the car I'm driving, I farted"

Main Street

I misheard this one last night

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  I'm missing you
I'd give all for the price of a pint"

Puckoon

Quote from: Main Street on November 29, 2012, 04:04:02 PM
I misheard this one last night

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  I'm missing you
I'd give all for the price of a pint"

I've heard flight, fight and pint in there.

ross4life

The Saw Doctors - To Win Just Once sounds like two injured swans.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

thejuice

Although not a misheard lyric but surely a red top headline from back when Pete Townsend got in a bit of trouble.

"Pictures of willies, made my life so wonderful"
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016