Ulster Club Championships

Started by hows she cutting, November 10, 2006, 02:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never kickt a ball

Jerome Quinn and famous people from Greencastle: "tyrone Tom from Big Brother and Sean Teague ex tyrone captain" Left you out Ziggy
Game coming to life ten into second half, Still 0-2 to 0-0. Now 0-3 to 0-0 Cross sub scores. Crozier and wilkinson subbed for ballinderry.

superblues

3 0 now 13 mins gone second half

never kickt a ball

goal dissallowed for Cross - Square ball

superblues

never kickt a ball

Murtagh on for cross. Rain belting down and Gilligan has scored pt from play for Ballinderry. 10 mins to go. Bell on for ballin replacing nial mccusker

superblues

superblues

burnsybhoy1985

never kickt a ball

Bateson sent off. Two yellows. Bellew on for clarke (S) 4-2 for cross by mckeown. Bellew involved, 2 mins left

5-2 nearly over. Free for ballin went for goal and missed.  Got pt from free 5-3

superblues

Midman

Thats the lowers scoring game i can remember in a long time. Was the weather bad? Were both teams shit or was it "a day for defenders"?   

PS Congrats to Cross on a fifth Ulster title in 10years

never kickt a ball

QuoteWas the weather bad? Were both teams shit or was it "a day for defenders"? 
from the radio it sounded like all three Midman.

ziggysego

What a game!!!!! Was on the edge of the seat the whole way through. That goal!! That point!! It appeared Greencastle was destined to win the Ulster Championship. No other team, including Greencastle, would have gotten it any other day.

A great day to be a Greencastle man! And if anyone's wondering why I'm on here and not out. Well I have to update the website first and then I'm gone.... for the rest of the night! ;)

Also, it's my birthday today! What better present could I ask for! ;)

Testing Accessibility

Fionntamhnach

Well done to Greencastle, will be interesting to see if they can do a similar run to Stewartstown a couple of years ago if not all the way.