season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

I've received this.
This no guest thing is getting ridiculous. There is no way that Croke Pk will be more than 40% full on Saturday. With the stadium largely empty, why should a season ticket holder not be allowed sit with someone of their choice, especially when this was possible for the League finals, which had a similar crowd.
Also you have to Monday 4pm to opt out, when it is now 5:50pm.

The season ticket thing got off to good start this year, but they have lost their way.

---------------------------------------------

Armaghniac, a chara,

Armagh take on Dublin on Saturady the 17th June in the third round of the GAA All-Ireland Football Senior Championship Qualifiers in Croke Park.

As a Season Ticket holder you have secured your ticket in the center of the lower Cusack stand. You will need to log into your account this week to print off your ticket.

Please note your credit card will be charged 20EURO per adult ticket (5EURO Discount) and 5EURO per Juvenile Season Ticket.

We will e-mail you as soon as the tickets are available in your account for printing.

OPT OUT: If you have not used your OPT OUT and you wish to OPT OUT of this fixture please advise us by return e-mail and you will not be allocated tickets for this game and therefore your Credit Card will not be charged. Please advise us before Monday afternoon at 4pm!

There is no guest offer for this fixture.

Entry on match-day will be possible through any of the Cusack stand turnstiles. Please be sure to bring your print out to this fixture.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Doohicky

Anyone been able to print their Ticket for Monaghan Tyrone match yet?
I got the email a few days ago, but still no ticket available to print off.

Redhand Santa

Tickets should be available today. They like to leave things to the last minute which is a bit annoying. Would not be suprised if got email saying the printing system wasn't working and to bring your season ticket on the day. Still a good scheme though.

wdusln

ulster final tickets are up now. just printed mine off

Doohicky

Got mine now. Cheers  ;D

donelli

just got mine printed off too.
Section E
Row Q

quite central :)

Doohicky

Section D Row D

Is that a good seat?

omagh_gael

I'm in section D too Doohicky (that's a tongue twister!) which is a section away from half way so we'll be around the 45 I'd say.

Only thing about your ticket is that's only four rows from the front. Good in that your up close to the action but may be difficult to get an overview of the whole field. I'm in row O a bit further up the hill.

donelli

Think its F & G that are in centre. E is near 45m line on the east stand side. D is closer the east stand again (starts at a, that end).

clarshack

thought the seats were poor yesterday. only 2 rows from the front. there was a yellow gate blocking my view of the goals at the eastern stand plus the maor uisce for monaghan seemed to stand in the way of a good few people. she took a bit of abuse as well (not from me though).

Doohicky

Quote from: clarshack on July 19, 2010, 11:22:13 AM
thought the seats were poor yesterday. only 2 rows from the front. there was a yellow gate blocking my view of the goals at the eastern stand plus the maor uisce for monaghan seemed to stand in the way of a good few people. she took a bit of abuse as well (not from me though).

Yeah, she was in my way for a lot of the game. I didn't shout abuse, but she was a right pr*ck. Stood at the line the entire time (Except when having to move for linesman) and refused point blank to kneel down like everyone else was.

Don't think she gave water out once,

Muzz

Disappointed with the allocation as well - Section D Row F.  Yellow gate a disaster.  Anyone that was Row H or further would have had a decent seat. 

Still would prefer they give you the choice of stand - would go to the hill any day than sit where we were put.  Cant blame Croke Park for the standard of tickets as it is the Ulster Council that tell them where to issue tickets. 

Throw ball

Must say the seats in Croke Park on Saturday were great - section 305. Pity the match wasn't better!

Cde

was in section D row L  there was no problem with the view at this level but can understand if you were in the first rows the view must have restricted

Dinny Breen

305 again this Saturday - although I'm going corporate this week :-[
#newbridgeornowhere