season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

However the weather is likely to be good and the seats towards the front will be fine. There are many others as well as season ticket holders to be accommodated.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

T Fearon

Mine is in KO, row C. Not very happy with this, as regardless of the weather,the view through the wire from the front rows of the Gerry Arthurs anywhere, is not great >:(

Drumanee 1

Quote from: T Fearon on May 27, 2009, 04:01:51 PM
Mine is in KO, row C. Not very happy with this, as regardless of the weather,the view through the wire from the front rows of the Gerry Arthurs anywhere, is not great >:(

how do you think the person sitting behind you will feel? ;D

T Fearon

If its a woman, orgasmic, if its a hetrosexual man, jealous ;D

ziggysego

Quote from: T Fearon on May 27, 2009, 04:17:04 PM
If its a woman, orgasmic, if its a hetrosexual man, jealous ;D

I think you'll find she's moaning for a different reason
Testing Accessibility

Archie Mitchell

Got row B for my tickets. Havent been in the rows near the front of the Gerry Arthurs so not sure what view will be like, have been in row A of the Pat McGrane and the view aint good. Though I think the Pat McGrane is a bit lower down than the Gerry Arthurs but wont make much of a difference.

Rossfan

Got an email grom GAA HQ ---"bring your season ticket with you and show it at  the stile" at "Sean McDermott Park"
A Dhúgláis De Híde is mór an cúis náire go bhfuil gá ann chun " The necessity to de-Anglicise the GAA" >:(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

bigpaul

Holy f$%k, I'm in row D!!!!!!
Anyone buying or selling a ticket?

Goldengreen

been in them front rows before and the view is really bad, 1) cause it so low down you are almost eye level with grass 2) wire fence 3) Stewards at side of pitch getting in the way, also photographers, water carriers and subs warming up and stretching 4) advertisment hoarding getting in the way 5) Also the gates onto the pitch and the metal frames blocking the view.

rrhf

Tony Im beside you, dont worry Ill bring an umbrella.   ;)

T Fearon

Farrandeelin

Could one with a season ticket not have the right to go to a terrace??

Quote from: Goldengreen on May 28, 2009, 12:20:17 AM
been in them front rows before and the view is really bad, 1) cause it so low down you are almost eye level with grass 2) wire fence 3) Stewards at side of pitch getting in the way, also photographers, water carriers and subs warming up and stretching 4) advertisment hoarding getting in the way 5) Also the gates onto the pitch and the metal frames blocking the view.

If I was sitting in a place like that I'd shout at the shole lot of them to move the f**k out of the way. And would probably continue to do so until they actually would move!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

réalt ard mhaca

i got the email the other day telling me that they''d be sending out my tickets but there is no sign of them yet. Has everybody received their tickets yet or am i the unlucky one!?

Doohicky

So how was everyone's seats in Clones?

Mine was just goal side of the 45 on end Tyrone attacked first half.
Pretty low down though, hard to see what was happening on the other side of the pitch.

TacadoirArdMhacha

The aul fella was about 30 yards from the endline, 6 rows up.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead