season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: armaghniac on June 26, 2012, 12:00:29 PM
QuoteIs it  print off your own again?

I wouldn't expect so, qualifiers in a big stadium will probably just be show the card.

But they're supposed to be paid for from now on (each game), unless it's taken that your account has already been debited (though tech wizards they most certainly aren't!).
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

wdusln

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 26, 2012, 11:44:26 AM
And has anyone had word from them about the Donegal-Tyrone game?

aye got email this morning. tickets now available to print

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: wdusln on June 26, 2012, 01:07:28 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on June 26, 2012, 11:44:26 AM
And has anyone had word from them about the Donegal-Tyrone game?

aye got email this morning. tickets now available to print

Thanks, I'll get on to the feckers, nada for the 2nd time in a row!

armaghniac

As expected, Armagh folk can just show their card

As a Armagh Season Ticket Holder you need to bring your Seasion Ticket Card to gain entry to the Stadium this weekend. You will be permitted entry via the appropriate Stiles with your Season Ticket Card.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

orangeman

Anybody with Ulster Bank account / cards could be in trouble.

They might have to sit out this game or get tickets elsewhere.

armaghniac

QuoteAnybody with Ulster Bank account / cards could be in trouble.
They might have to sit out this game or get tickets elsewhere.

I'd say they'll be OK. In previous years they didn't track down out of date cards for months.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: armaghniac on June 26, 2012, 03:03:25 PM
I'd say they'll be OK. In previous years they didn't track down out of date cards for months.

Different crowd 'managing' them this year.

Fear ón Srath Bán

The reason I hadn't received any recent emails was because they had 'lost' my email!

As a conseqence, I wasn't notified that my Laser card had expired, so as a further conseqence they could not debit my account, and as a yet further consequence I had not been issued with a ticket for Saturday's game.

Ergo, with this crowd, if they cannot debit your account (because of an expired card or such), you will not be in receipt of a ticket automatically after the last (season-ticket) bundled game.

Farrandeelin

Anybody else have inaccurate attendances? I'm down as not having attended the Mayo v Dublin game in McHale Park, the game where the fella scanning in said, 'Sure go on anyway'. Also the last day v Leitrim, there was no scanner, just two young bucks writing down lists of names, I'm not down for that game either!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Fear ón Srath Bán

I think that they have my attendance, for example, accurately enough at this stage Farrandeelin, though initially they had me fairly arbitrarily (so it seemed) at the 60% attendance mark (the minimum for guaranteed tickets); though they have me down as having been at 1 game that I wasn't at, and don't have me down for 1 game that I was at. All a bit too manual it seems.

PAULD123

I'm not down for the Dublin vs Down match in Newry which I was at. I'll email them and let you know what they say

Farrandeelin

Any of the printout games the bloody barcode won't scan in. Well it definitely won't scan in this time round as the printer seemed to make a right balls of it! >:(

Is info@seasontickets.ie the email address? I've to email them with a few attendance queries myself.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Fear ón Srath Bán

PAULD123

I sent this email:

Sorry to disturb you.

I have checked my attendance record online. There is a mistake. My tickets are not recorded as having attended the Down vs Dublin match on 18th March 2012. We were in fact at this game. I have attached the screen shots from our attendance records. Can our attendance records be corrected?

I received this reply

Paul a Chara,

I've just looked at your attendance there, and it's up-to-date for both of you now.

Enjoy the rest of the Championship!

Le Meas,
Rachel
GAA Ticket Office

squire_in_navy_slacks

Anyone else get double charged for any of the games this year ????