Gaa Sales Agents Wanted

Started by GAAIreland, February 16, 2009, 08:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAAIreland

We are an Irish Company launching an exciting and innovative new product initially aimed at the main Gaelic Sports of Gaelic Football, Hurling and Camogie.

We require motivated individuals to promote and sell this product on a one agent per county basis.

Individuals should ideally be involved in the sport at some level. Alternatively existing contacts within the sport would be a major advantage.

To express an interest in this opportunity please contact gaadevelopment@gmail.com

heffo

corn02

In today's economic crisis, this may help a poster or two Heffo.

Our Nail Loney

cavan4ever

How much will you give me a week?

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Double Cross

Quote from: GAAIreland on February 16, 2009, 08:43:50 PM
To express an interest in this opportunity please contact gaadevelopment@gmail.com

Never a good sign when a "company" is using a free mail service like hotmail or gmail.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

under the bar

QuoteWe are an Irish Company launching an exciting and innovative new product initially aimed at the main Gaelic Sports of Gaelic Football, Hurling and Camogie.

Ricey-proof jock straps?  ;D

thejuice

I wholeheartedly endorse this event and/or product.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

under the bar

QuoteI wholeheartedly endorse this event and/or product.

....now where do I sign to get the cheque?

Hardy

Cheques are yesterday. Just send me your bank account name, number, sort code and PIN and I'll arrange for the money to be transferred. That's OK, isn't it?

Shamrock Shore

The Nigerians are getting more innovative. Next we will see

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dr. (Mrs.) Miriam Reilly, the wife of the late captain of the Cavan junior championship winners of 1959 who died on the 8th of June 1998.

My ordeal started immediately after my husband's death on the morning of 8th June 1998, and the subsequent take over of government by the last administration. The present democratic government is determined to portray all the good work of my late husband in a bad light and have gone as far as confiscating all my late husband's assets, properties, freezing our accounts both within and outside Cavan. As I am writing this letter to you, my son Jeremiah O'Reilly is undergoing trials with the senior footballers - an ordeal I am sure you'd agree. All these measures taken by past/present government is just to gain international recognition

heganboy

I'm curious, did anyone see what they were up to?

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity