The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 21, 2023, 10:54:15 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on February 21, 2023, 10:41:10 PM
It does feel like an end of an era moment.

Madrid have that mad knack of scoring goals. Most of them look lucky, but luck comes from hoping for the best and taking a chance.

I'd be in no hurry to be rid of Klopp. We had a season like this a few years ago. He deserves at least time to rectify the situation.

The last person I'd like to see leave the club.  Not sure why people feel the need to say he should go other than Man U supporters who want to see the back of him.
That's just, like your opinion man.

GAABoardMod5

From the Bunker

Carlo Ancelotti sets the tempo of no panic for this present Madrid side. The maximum expression is a raised eyebrow!

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

snoopdog

Quote from: Armamike on February 21, 2023, 10:58:00 PM

Madrid have that mad knack of scoring goals. Most of them look lucky, but luck comes from hoping for the best and taking a chance.

I'd be in no hurry to be rid of Klopp. We had a season like this a few years ago. He deserves at least time to rectify the situation.

The last person I'd like to see leave the club.  Not sure why people feel the need to say he should go other than Man U supporters who want to see the back of him.
Why cause in his years of dominance he won what utd did in 10 days in 99.  ;D

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 21, 2023, 11:09:19 PM
Carlo Ancelotti sets the tempo of no panic for this present Madrid side. The maximum expression is a raised eyebrow!

Well he is sitting on some of the best players in the world. I think I could win a trophy with that bunch myself.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

screenexile

Quote from: snoopdog on February 21, 2023, 11:14:40 PM

I don't even support Liverpool but Utd fans wonder why everyone hates them? They used to think it was because they won all the time but they haven't won the league in 10 years and still nobody likes them!!

gawa316

Got to take my son to footy training tonight with his team about 95% Hispanic...he'll be dreading it!

Could only watch the first half, thought we were easily still in it but oh lord it must've been horrendous stuff in the seond half.

Armamike

Quote from: screenexile on February 21, 2023, 11:38:19 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on February 21, 2023, 11:14:40 PM

I don't even support Liverpool but Utd fans wonder why everyone hates them? They used to think it was because they won all the time but they haven't won the league in 10 years and still nobody likes them!!

Winning doesn't come into it.  They were as hard to listen to pre Ferguson!
That's just, like your opinion man.

Dag Dog

Another huge comedown for the club that were proclaiming themselves the best team of the Premier League era a couple of years ago.

J70

Quote from: Dag Dog on February 22, 2023, 01:43:11 AM
Another huge comedown for the club that were proclaiming themselves the best team of the Premier League era a couple of years ago.

I must have missed that proclamation.

Or more likely it just didn't happen.

Itchy

Have to say I was shocked at the gulf in class between the two teams last night. Madrid were so powerful and pacy and of course extremely skillful. Liverpool looked so slow and flat. They need a serious rebuilding effort if they are to compete with what they faced last night.

johnnycool

Quote from: Itchy on February 22, 2023, 06:58:32 AM
Have to say I was shocked at the gulf in class between the two teams last night. Madrid were so powerful and pacy and of course extremely skillful. Liverpool looked so slow and flat. They need a serious rebuilding effort if they are to compete with what they faced last night.

Liverpool are dodgy from corners/set pieces, I said as much after the Newcastle game, zonal or whatever that third goal should have been headed away.

Madrid are something else all the same, Modric and Benzema, different class and with the young guns in there it's theirs to lose...