The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bridgegael

clearly not a penalty, sure it hit his bandage!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

brokencrossbar1

Gazzler

Quote from: T Fearon on April 13, 2014, 06:39:29 PM
Ffs if opponents aren't awarded penalties when their free kicks are punched out of the box by Liverpool defenders of course they are going to win the league.

Christian Eriksen picked Spurs over Liverpool  ;D
I bet he feels some fool now!

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Armamike on April 13, 2014, 07:02:29 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on April 13, 2014, 06:50:28 PM
Joke,City should have had a penalty, big fangs should have been red carded and the bin dippers needed a howler to steal the win

Lol.  Great to see you in so much pain over this. You a city supporter now?

He was crowing on Facebook about having money on a 2-2 draw

Shrewdness

City aren't officially eliminated, but i can't see them coming back from this. J70, you base your argument on if's, buts and maybe's. You said IF Liverpool and Chelsea Draw, and IF City get a result at Everton. Someone made a point above about the Palace game being a potential banana skin. It probably won't be, but somewhere before the title race is over, there will be a nasty shock result for at least one of the contenders. I've seen it happen several times before.

deiseach

No danger of Spurs getting a penalty against Liverpool. You have to get into the box first.

T Fearon

Worst premiership since Blackburn's win in 1995.Worst ever Arsenal and Man Utd teams in Premiership history,an ageing Chelsea team that no matter what happens is the team of the season ( semi final of Champions League and in contention for Premiership) and a Man City side that is considerably less than the sum of it's parts.

Liverpool might well fall over the line as Champions

el_cuervo_fc

Fantastic result today but still with it all to do.

Chelsea at 9/2 are a massive price.

tiempo

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on April 13, 2014, 08:24:57 PM
Fantastic result today but still with it all to do.

Chelsea at 9/2 are a massive price.

Got them at 6/1 after the Liverpool game today and before Chelsea kicked off, thanks for the heads up from the chaps on here :)

9/2 is stunning value, I recommend any neutral who wants a reason to watch the final weeks of the season to throw a tenner on it.

As a neutral I won't mind if Liverpool win it, they will deserve it if they do, on the other hand, I'll be up a few bob if they blow it, everyones a winner :)

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: T Fearon on April 13, 2014, 08:16:20 PM
Worst premiership since Blackburn's win in 1995.Worst ever Arsenal and Man Utd teams in Premiership history,an ageing Chelsea team that no matter what happens is the team of the season ( semi final of Champions League and in contention for Premiership) and a Man City side that is considerably less than the sum of it's parts.

Liverpool might well fall over the line as Champions

As if anyone cares what a neocatholic bigot who books hotels the wrong weekend thinks.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

brokencrossbar1

You know  lads if you don't reply he just slithers away.

Shrewdness

What was that about someone booking hotels the wrong weekend :D

AZOffaly

theticklemister

We're gonna win the league, were gonna win the league......

Come on Derry were gona win the National League....

Shit i stumbled into the wrong thread

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Shrewdness on April 13, 2014, 09:00:39 PM
What was that about someone booking hotels the wrong weekend :D

Some dumbshit apologist.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.