The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on August 30, 2012, 02:46:39 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 30, 2012, 02:40:27 PM
Walcott staying at Arsenal.  Llorente would be an immense siging, €36m release clause though so nothing happening unless that is met.

There'll need to be a few shipped out before that happens I would imagine
it would be fantastic to get llorente, but i think morelikely that andy stays, spearing & adam go (and maybe joe cole) and they get dempsey in.
tomorrow could be an interesting day  :-\
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

laoislad

Spearing gone to Bolton on 6 month loan.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: laoislad on August 30, 2012, 04:15:02 PM
Spearing gone to Bolton on 6 month loan.

Thought we might get some cash for him. Loan seems pointless apart from getting him out of place considering he will hardly play.

Have a bad feeling that we won't be able to get in who we want by tomorrow night because we can't shift some of the deadwood out the door.

laoislad

LFC team v Hearts: Reina, Kelly, Carragher, Skrtel, Downing, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Shelvey, Suarez, Morgan.

Forever Green

5-0 for Liverpool 

I hope so anyway. f**king Hearts, hope they get a kicking on and off the field

Fermanaghandsam

It will be good to see Morgan play, and see how Downing gets on at left back. Hope Gerrard plays on the right to see how he gets on, but no doubt it will be Hendo.

Looks like Carroll could finally be away to West Ham too.

Minder

@BenSmithBBC - Liverpool striker Andy Carroll is in London to finalise a season-long loan move to West Ham. No commitment to buy.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Forever Green

Do Liverpool have any plans to bring another striker in? Getting rid of Carroll will leave them very light up front. I know they have been linked with Dempsey but he has been heavily linked with Sunderland today

laoislad

Quote from: Minder on August 30, 2012, 07:11:41 PM
@BenSmithBBC - Liverpool striker Andy Carroll is in London to finalise a season-long loan move to West Ham. No commitment to buy.

So no money for him.
Hope it doesn't affect us bringing in players, I thought it was a sell to buy policy.

Fermanaghandsam

Without a commitment to buy, I don't really know the value in this deal. If they don't have to buy him, I think I would just keep him, we don't have too many strikers at the minute.

Minder

Quote from: laoislad on August 30, 2012, 07:15:05 PM
Quote from: Minder on August 30, 2012, 07:11:41 PM

So no money for him.
Hope it doesn't affect us bringing in players, I thought it was a sell to buy policy.

Newcastle could match the offer with a view to buying after the year, West Ham to pay all his wages.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

No Adam in squad either, on his way out I'd imagine.
Subs: Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Coates, Borini, Sterling.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Forever Green on August 30, 2012, 07:05:14 PM
5-0 for Liverpool 

I hope so anyway. f**king Hearts, hope they get a kicking on and off the field
With that above line up playing Hearts you shouldn't have to hope.

laoislad

Carroll has completed his loan move to West Ham.

Norf Tyrone

Liverpool get Carroll's wages off the books for a year, and IF he scores at West Ham his valuation will rise. If he doesn't score, his valuation will not srop any lower than it currently is.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone