The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

magpie seanie

The FA really have it in for Liverpool.

Gabriel_Hurl

So this is worse than racially abusing a player?

johnneycool

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 24, 2013, 03:24:13 PM

Stevie Gerard should do an Alan Shearer in support of his team mate and threaten to refuse to play for England if the ban isn't reduced.

southdown

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 24, 2013, 03:23:50 PM
The FA really have it in for Liverpool.

Do the crime, do the time.

LFC can only blame Suarez. He has form for biting. After the Evra incident he should really have learned his lesson.  But he hasn't.

Dinny Breen

Madness.

Paul Davies, legend, broke Glen Cockerill's jaw. He got a 9 game suspension and 3K fine. First time video evidence was used I think.
#newbridgeornowhere

magpie seanie

gawa316

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 24, 2013, 03:31:50 PM
ignore

Has someone taken over you account recently? I'm sure most would agree here that you were far and away the most balanced Utd fan on here, who would usually step back from the rivalry and give an honest opinion on the issue at hand. Recently it's just immature/sarcastic comment after another, akin to several of the other muppets that follow your team.

NAG1

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on April 24, 2013, 03:24:13 PM

Think this in combination with that, in that his reputation is going before him as a trouble maker and there are no extenuating circumstances that could be argued in favour of LS in this case.

Didnt expect it to be any less than ten games actually and would have more surprised had it of been less.

magpie seanie

Quote from: gawa316 on April 24, 2013, 03:40:08 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on April 24, 2013, 03:31:50 PM
ignore

Has someone taken over you account recently? I'm sure most would agree here that you were far and away the most balanced Utd fan on here, who would usually step back from the rivalry and give an honest opinion on the issue at hand. Recently it's just immature/sarcastic comment after another, akin to several of the other muppets that follow your team.

Sorry, I shouldn't have got caught up in it. That's why I deleted what I had posted and just put "ignore" in it.

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

EC Unique

I would say he got himself a couple more games by goading the FA yesterday. A bit harsh but he has only himself to blame for giving them the chance to do him..

Captain Obvious

Suarez back in Liverpool jersey in September or will he decide to move on?

Gabriel_Hurl

He'll be back - of that I have little doubt

Gabriel_Hurl

does this bringing And Carroll back a formality now?