The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Minder on June 09, 2011, 08:24:44 PM
Its official

Why is Henderson wearing Comolli's trackie bottoms?

Minder

£5m bid for Clichy in the offing according to Tony Barrett of the Times.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gawa316

Quote from: Minder on June 09, 2011, 09:18:15 PM
£5m bid for Clichy in the offing according to Tony Barrett of the Times.

That'd be good business

supersub

He is wearing his jumper too in some other photos, quite funny!

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

brokencrossbar1

Ipswich have agreed to buy Michael Chopra from Cardiff, paves way for Wickham to leave. With strong rumours that Adam deal is done plenty of good work going on.

Capt Pat

Clichy would a great signimg at that price. Would Arsenal sell him to another English club? He is 25 still a long way to go in his career.

spuds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzGNmCQredc&NR=1

Jordan Henderson tells us about his role models, and favourite team !
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: spuds on June 10, 2011, 01:09:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzGNmCQredc&NR=1

Jordan Henderson tells us about his role models, and favourite team !

Obviously before the auld Imogen got her paws on Carpet chest!!!

The biggest bonus about signing Henderson is there is someone now who can understand and translate for Andy Carroll :D

Mr. Nakata

Have you seen Clichy play recently? He is a liability. Better than Konchesky I'll give you that.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on June 10, 2011, 01:02:13 PM
Have you seen Clichy play recently? He is a liability. Better than Konchesky I'll give you that.

Clichy is a decent player who has not been playing well for a season or 2.  A lot of that, I would suggest, is as much to do with the coaching, or lack of in Arsenal in reagrds to defending.  I reckon if he could be picked up for under £8m he would be an excellent addition as Clarke is a fine defensive coach and could maybe help him get past his current run of bad form.  He is a natural left back and would suit the system that Dalglish wants to play.

Norf Tyrone

Does Gerrard not sound a bit up his arse in this?

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard believes Jordan Henderson can one day succeed him as the driving force in the Reds midfield.

England international Henderson, 20, completed his £20m move from Sunderland to Anfield on Thursday.

"It's a really positive signing. Let's hope he is the next Steven Gerrard," he told the Liverpool website.

"Good football clubs replace their best players. Liverpool need a new Gerrard and need a new Jamie Carragher."

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

deiseach

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 10, 2011, 11:03:13 PM

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard believes Jordan Henderson can one day succeed him as the driving force in the Reds midfield.

England international Henderson, 20, completed his £20m move from Sunderland to Anfield on Thursday.

"It's a really positive signing. Let's hope he is the next Steven Gerrard," he told the Liverpool website.

"Good football clubs replace their best players. Liverpool need a new Gerrard and need a new Jamie Carragher."

Yep

Capt Pat

Quote from: deiseach on June 10, 2011, 11:05:47 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 10, 2011, 11:03:13 PM

Yep

What are you inferior posters talking about? This message board needs a few new Capt Pats to raise standards around here.