Tyrone v Kerry NFL Round 2

Started by Kerry Mike, February 01, 2009, 04:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

Thanks for the heads up KM

Lads have the Red and white paint ready.

ziggysego

Forgot to ask Kerry Mike, did you have a good time at Healy Park on your own last Sunday?
Testing Accessibility

Muzz

Since the stand is reserved seating this time around - anyone with a season ticket know how its working for this Sunday?  Are we going to be able to pick our seat or is it going to be like croker where section is reserved for season ticket holders and they give you a ticket on the day?

Seems a bit daft I think as in essence there would have to be 500 seats reserved for Season ticket holders yet I would assume not all 250 Kerry supporters will make the journey.  Should Season Ticket holders not been given a deadline that they must have ordered a ticket by then the remaining could be sold on the day or issued to clubs?

Muzz

Quote from: Muzz on February 11, 2009, 01:23:44 PM
Since the stand is reserved seating this time around - anyone with a season ticket know how its working for this Sunday?  Are we going to be able to pick our seat or is it going to be like croker where section is reserved for season ticket holders and they give you a ticket on the day?

Seems a bit daft I think as in essence there would have to be 500 seats reserved for Season ticket holders yet I would assume not all 250 Kerry supporters will make the journey.  Should Season Ticket holders not been given a deadline that they must have ordered a ticket by then the remaining could be sold on the day or issued to clubs?

Just got this from someone else who emailed the gaa about this...

As a Tyrone fan you will know that the stand in Healy Park is ticketed regularly. You will not need to pre-order tickets at all – as a Season Ticket holder you will have a seat when you get there. There is a 'sales' hatch for stand tickets in Healy Park at the main entrance. Season Ticket holders should go to the sale hatch / booth and present the Season Ticket, your Season Ticket will be scanned and you will be given your seat number.

So hopefully clears up this for a few others.

Doohicky

Quote from: Muzz on February 11, 2009, 01:38:47 PM
Quote from: Muzz on February 11, 2009, 01:23:44 PM

Just got this from someone else who emailed the gaa about this...

As a Tyrone fan you will know that the stand in Healy Park is ticketed regularly. You will not need to pre-order tickets at all – as a Season Ticket holder you will have a seat when you get there. There is a 'sales' hatch for stand tickets in Healy Park at the main entrance. Season Ticket holders should go to the sale hatch / booth and present the Season Ticket, your Season Ticket will be scanned and you will be given your seat number.

So hopefully clears up this for a few others.

Nice to know, but how difficult would it have been for them to just send that out to everyone anyway?

Muzz

Not that difficult surely.  Each county has a distribution list.

But my question still remains - does this mean they have set aside 500 stand tickets for season ticket holders - assuming they all turn up?  If only 100 people show - 400 empty seats that could have been sold to others?

Has to be a better way of doing it...

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Muzz on February 11, 2009, 01:50:33 PM
But my question still remains - does this mean they have set aside 500 stand tickets for season ticket holders - assuming they all turn up?  If only 100 people show - 400 empty seats that could have been sold to others?

Seems like it Muzz, but that would have been the risk that the TCB were taking when they made the Stand itself all-ticket.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fuzzman

According to the Hoganstand I see Gormley wont be walking back into the team this Sunday.

No it doesn't mention running either lads.  ;D ;D

Doohicky

Quote from: Muzz on February 11, 2009, 01:50:33 PM
Not that difficult surely.  Each county has a distribution list.

Has to be a better way of doing it...

According to the FAQs if you turn up and there are no stand tickets left then you have to go to another section of the ground. So it advises people to get there early to ensure they get a stand seat.

longball

Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Zapatista

Quote from: Kerry Mike on February 10, 2009, 09:41:31 PM
The Kerry Supporters club have two bus loads travelling to Omagh next weekend. Be nice to them  ;) And be nice to the buses too , we need them in good nick for the trip to Dublin in Sept......

You really want to have your cake and eat it don't you.

Fuzzman

Not much banter over team news this time lads

Is it just me or does this game seem quite low key now after the Dublin game
Lots of teams this year seem more interested in experimenting with new players

tyssam5

Quote from: Fuzzman on February 12, 2009, 11:20:48 AM
Not much banter over team news this time lads

Is it just me or does this game seem quite low key now after the Dublin game
Lots of teams this year seem more interested in experimenting with new players

I'm up for lads trying to get into the team alright, but lets not forget we're the best team in the country. Come out play the league strong and go for back-to-back Sams!

Zapatista

tyronefan

tyrone team V Kerry

1      Jonathan Curran                           Oilean a'Ghuail
2      Martin Swift                                  Coill an Chlochair
3      Justin McMahon                           An Omaigh
4      Michael McGee                            Loch Mhic Ruairí
5      Davy Harte                                   Aireagal Chiaráin
6      Ryan McMenamin                         An Droim Mhór
7      Philip Jordan                                An Mhaigh
8      Enda McGinley                            Aireagal Chiaráin         
9      Aidan Cassidy                              Eochar