The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Fear Rua

Quote from: Syd on May 23, 2007, 09:32:16 AM
An fear Rua......Take your particular brand of bullshit elsewhere. Bitter wee turd that you are....

oooh personal insults in the public domain, naughty naughty

Its Grim up North

full back

Quote from: Syd on May 23, 2007, 09:32:16 AM
An fear Rua......Take your particular brand of bullshit elsewhere. Bitter wee turd that you are....

That's a bit ironic Sidney

SuperSub

Ye're all only jealous coz United aren't there now please exit the Liverpool thread thank you

corn02

Ach supersub it is only a bit of banter, I enjoy the United ones coming and trying to wind us up. Plenty Liverpool fans do it on the United thread.

Getting nervous now, come on the Pool!

Syd

Have a hurling match tonight, will probably only see the last half hour  :( . We tried to get it moved but the other team wouldnt budge. Hopefully we have it in the bag by the time i tune in........

An Fear Rua

banter or not, Hicks has admitted that liverpool are mortgaged up , just like utd, almost Tony Blair like making those comments amidst the euphoric build up to a euro final.
Its Grim up North

SuperSub

Quote from: An Fear Rua on May 23, 2007, 11:13:01 AM
banter or not, Hicks has admitted that liverpool are mortgaged up , just like utd, almost Tony Blair like making those comments amidst the euphoric build up to a euro final.

Im sure Steven Gerrard will care if he lifts old big ears tonight

An Fear Rua

Millionaire Steven Gerrard wont give a flying f**k either way, just like he doesnt give a flying f**k if ticket prices are £5 or £50, but then again you probably dont either, that the atittude the likes of Hicks and Glazer love.
Its Grim up North

magickingdom

cant wait for the match, could be hard for liverpool to get one over on milan again but here hoping....

SuperDooperCooper

Tenious link time - when Liverpool fans look to anything to give the right sign.....
2000 Kerry win All-Ireland - 2001 Liverpool win in Europe.
2004 Kerry win All-Ireland - 2005 Liverpool win in Europe.
2006 Kerry win All-Ireland - 2007  ;D

Will be really tight tonight, 5 man midfield should make it difficult for Milan.
Here're hoping the Pool do it...

Gabriel_Hurl

How gives a flying f**k about how some team in Hicktown USA is doing?

EC Unique

The Real Laoislad

Check this classic out ;D John Barnes was not only a genuis footballer!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcy3gwwxat4&mode=related&search=

Or how about Pass and Move it's the Liverpool Groove :-\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYbST1yCeE8
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Syd

Quote from: 5iveTimes on May 25, 2007, 09:34:58 PM
Good to see a few Down tops at the game.

Its the only final you will see Down tops at this  year...... ;) Seriously though i am not as disconsolate as i thought i would be, the defeat has made it patently obvious that we need top class additions in the summer so we should be in a strong position going into the new season.

Syd

Someone already put that on the Champions League thread earlier.........