The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

anportmorforjfc

Big game for uses again on sunday. cant lose or it looks like another season with no trophies. I expect Madrid to win easy. Everyone knew yous would drop points in the league but not this soon after christmas. Rafa out at the end of the season.

Chrisowc

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on January 21, 2009, 04:58:00 PM
Big game for uses again on sunday. cant lose or it looks like another season with no trophies. I expect Madrid to win easy. Everyone knew yous would drop points in the league but not this soon after christmas. Rafa out at the end of the season.

Another Tumbleweed.....
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

EC Unique

There will be plenty of tumbleweeds about this thread for the rest of this season I think...

AZOffaly

QuoteThere will be plenty of tumbleweeds about this thread for the rest of this season I think...

That's one thing that won't happen anyway. Win lose or draw there's always a pile of posts on this thread, and if Rafa implodes, it could reach critical mass on here :D

Minder

Was in Paris for a few days there at Disneyland so didnt see any of the match. My mate was textin me updates, when it stayed 1-0 without any further correspondence from him i got a bad feeling, but the hammer blow came from another mate, a Rangers/Glentoran supporting Liverpool hating bollocks text me saying how good a player Tim Cahill was. I worked the rest out myself, it was fuckin gutting but not totally unexpected. As AZ said earlier we are going to be sitting in May/June after finishing 2nd or 3rd saying "If, if, if". We have had our chances over the last 6 weeks to get 5-8 points clear and didnt take it. We will not get those chances again.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Goats Do Shave

full back

Are you sure it was Disneyland & not Lourdes you went to minder?
Changed man

Minder

Quote from: full back on January 22, 2009, 08:35:43 AM
Are you sure it was Disneyland & not Lourdes you went to minder?
Changed man

Give me time.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

full back

Reports from Italy, has to be a joke

Juventus are ready to launch a £28m bid for Dirk Kuyt, according to frankly unbelievable reports in Italy.

Il Corriere Dello Sport claims that negotiations will begin next week as Juventus seek a replacement for Pavel Nedved.

The Czech star's agent Mino Raiola has told Juve that he will not accept a pay-as-you-play deal so the Old Lady have apparently turned to Kuyt instead.

Any bid would inevitably test the relationship between Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez and the club's American owners as Kuyt is clearly one of Benitez's favourite players.

corn02

Quote from: full back on January 22, 2009, 12:24:34 PM

Juventus are ready to launch a £28m bid for Dirk Kuyt, according to frankly unbelievable reports in Italy.

Il Corriere Dello Sport claims that negotiations will begin next week as Juventus seek a replacement for Pavel Nedved.

The Czech star's agent Mino Raiola has told Juve that he will not accept a pay-as-you-play deal so the Old Lady have apparently turned to Kuyt instead.

Any bid would inevitably test the relationship between Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez and the club's American owners as Kuyt is clearly one of Benitez's favourite players.

Hmmm for £28 million I'd near even sell him.

Source, obviously a load of shit.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: full back on January 22, 2009, 12:24:34 PM

£28mill  :o :o

I hope that true! 28mill would buy a fairly decent right winger

You'll Never Walk Alone.

brokencrossbar1

He is worth every single penny of it :P  Even at a third of that price I would snap the hand of anyone for Diggler. 

corn02

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 22, 2009, 12:45:11 PM
He is worth every single penny of it :P  Even at a third of that price I would snap the hand of anyone for Diggler. 

You think he is only worth £9 million in today's market?

full back

Quote from: corn02 on January 22, 2009, 12:49:12 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 22, 2009, 12:45:11 PM

You think he is only worth £9 million in today's market?

He is expensive at that corn