The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Thought the same! Kuyt alone up front ! :-\

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

stiffler

Agger not even on the bench....anyone know the story there?

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Stalin

Rather Kuyt than Keane. Did you lads see the Preston game?
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

charlie stubbs

should still have enough to see off stoke this time.  no point rushing torres back in,maybe given him half an hour especially the way injury reoccurring.babel is that bad at min that i never thought i would say this but glad benayoun starting

stevo-08

wouldnt have predicted that team anyway. Hyypia in to defend the long throw ins, but not sure what the story with agger is. Kuyt up front on his own, hmm not much of a threat there. With alonso injured, and torres coming back from injury, surely there was an opportunity to start keane & kuyt upfront with gerrard back in midfield instead of lucas.

Anyway Torres, Keane & Babel on the bench - so at least we have some quality to change the game if need be...

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: stiffler on January 10, 2009, 05:09:47 PM
Agger not even on the bench....anyone know the story there?

Somebody on one of the forums said it was on the radio that he picked up a knock.

GalwayBayBoy

HT 0-0

Been really poor so far. Probably been the worst 45 minutes of the season. Players need a rocket up their backsides and a couple of changes to be made.

J70

They've nothing up front. They're constantly losing the ball up there, then Stoke are breaking and Liverpool are giving away frees and throws and putting themselves under pressure. Another 15 minutes of this and Stoke will likely get something.

Get Torres and Keane on, Benayoun off. The other replacement depends on whether Lucas is injured.

Carmen Stateside

Needs to go with 2 up front second half!
Gerrard not in it,Kuyt getting it tough as usual.
Get Torres/Keane on for Lucas!

GalwayBayBoy

Must be Gerrard's quietest game of the season. Can barely remember him touching the ball. No messing around. I would have Torres and Keane on straight away. I fear he'll leave it until the 60/65 minute mark though.

Tony Baloney

If it finishes like this Rafa might wish he had kept his mouth shut yesterday!

J70

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 10, 2009, 06:27:57 PM

Doubtful, but that is certainly the way it will be interpreted by the press and the public.

magpie seanie

Quote from: J70 on January 10, 2009, 06:33:00 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 10, 2009, 06:27:57 PM

Doubtful, but that is certainly the way it will be interpreted by the press and the public.

And if they do manage to sneak the points he'll be a genius.