The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Liverpool have been very sloppy with there passing and Keane should have bagged that chance!

Niall Quinn

Lucas and Agger just don't look good enough in what was a pretty lethargic first half.
Interesting to hear the crowd chanting for Alonso.
I feel we need something from Torres to pull out a win here.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Carmen Stateside

He takes off Masch :o
Kop didnt sound best pleased!

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

milltown row

Minder

Newcastle did us a favour anyway in this two horse race. I had a bad feeling about today.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Carmen Stateside

Poor stuff to say the least! Maybe expecting to much now but surely you have to win your home games against the likes of Fulham.  at least Chelski was held aswell.  great chance for united to close the gap on both teams now!

Minus15

corn02

Terrible result, terrible performance. If Villa nick a point I suppose it will not make much difference. The team was flat throughout, no creativity at all. Backline was decent.

milltown row

Quote from: Minder on November 22, 2008, 04:57:05 PM
Newcastle did us a favour anyway in this two horse race. I had a bad feeling about today.

love your confidence

if utd sneak a win thats them back in it. though i doubt utd will get anything bar a draw

might make it a 3 horse race ;)

corn02

Quote from: milltown row on November 22, 2008, 05:00:23 PM
Quote from: Minder on November 22, 2008, 04:57:05 PM

love your confidence

if utd sneak a win thats them back in it. though i doubt utd will get anything bar a draw

might make it a 3 horse race ;)

Surely you never thought they were out of it? Can't see yous not picking the thre up, the hoddo sign over Villa.

Yes I Would

Neever seen the game!! Was Alonso injured?
Very poor result, especially considering Chelsea only picked up a point. Fulham at home should certainly have been a  case for going for the juggler!!
Lets hope Villa take something from Utd, but at the end of the day these dropped points could be very costly later in the season.

GalwayBayBoy

United 0-0 with Villa.

Got out of jail today with the other results but still an oppertunity missed.

Carmen Stateside

Makes our result and Keanes miss all the more frustrating! :(