The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nifan

Not upset to be out of the carling, but the performance was poor.

Insua should surely be above that muppet in the pecking order.

Ngog got himself in some good positions but his touch was poor.

stiffler

Poor poor game, some clowns on that pitch tonight.... Gomes, Dossena, Degn, Ngog....the list could go on...
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

nifan

From the guardian:

The left-back Dossena gave what was almost certainly the worst performance in the history of football by anybody who cost more than £4.22.

Yes I Would

Quote from: corn02 on November 12, 2008, 09:40:34 PM
Quote from: Yes I Would on November 12, 2008, 09:12:04 PM
Basically yes!! When did Liverpool start celebrating second place and runners up medals??
My feeling is that after 4 1/2 years with 3rd place his highest finish, this is the year to deliver. Sitting pretty in November is positive, but its a long season and some of these second string arent up to it and hopefully arent gonna be relied upon to sustain a title challenge.

f**k you are talking some shite lad. Its a Carling Cup match go away and talk some sense will ya yo fool.

You would know all about it. You do nothing but it on the Armagh club thread about your beloved club and your inability to question anything regarding any of the O Rourkes.
Face the facts and take off your club coloured glasses an odd time and see things really for  how they are.

Minder

So by that rationale you must be worried about Uniteds second string after they were unimpressive against QPR,how many of these lads do you expect to make a meaningful contribution?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

mackers

Wouldn't give a sh1te about losing tonight but the performance of some would be more of a concern. Dossena should never be allowed to wear a Liverpool shirt again. Torres looked very rusty...hope it was a lack of interest as we need him to hit the ground running on Saturday. Only man that did anything for himself was El Zhar, surprised he hasn't made more appearances as he has impressed every time I have seen him. He gave the ball away for one of the goals (can't remember which one I had my head in my hands half the night!), but he showed glimpses of potential.
Don't think I would be calling for Rafa's head all the same. ::) ::) ::)
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

corn02

Quote from: Yes I Would on November 12, 2008, 10:07:08 PM
Quote from: corn02 on November 12, 2008, 09:40:34 PM
Basically yes!! When did Liverpool start celebrating second place and runners up medals??
My feeling is that after 4 1/2 years with 3rd place his highest finish, this is the year to deliver. Sitting pretty in November is positive, but its a long season and some of these second string arent up to it and hopefully arent gonna be relied upon to sustain a title challenge.

f**k you are talking some shite lad. Its a Carling Cup match go away and talk some sense will ya yo fool.

You would know all about it. You do nothing but it on the Armagh club thread about your beloved club and your inability to question anything regarding any of the O Rourkes.
Face the facts and take off your club coloured glasses an odd time and see things really for  how they are.

Brilliant reply you shithead. You obviosuly know f**k all about soccer as well as GAA

corn02

Have to go back to this. So basically you are saying we should not extend Rafa's contratc IN CASE we falter later in the season, stupid logic there.

Then you question the silverware he has won in 4 1/2 years does a European Cup and FA Cup not count?

And as for the Dromintee comment, go away and wise yourself up.

Over the Bar

QuoteWon it 2-1 and had the clearest penalty you will see all year not given by Mike Riley

Apart from the fact he got the ball?

corn02

ONeill

Sean Dundee would've looked good in that Liverpool team!
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

corn02

Crocodille Dundee would have looked good tonight.

Over the Bar

Quoteehhhh no he didn't.

ehhh watch it again.  His toe tips the ball away just before the tumble.  A slight touch yes, but a touch nonetheless.

The Real Laoislad

At least thats out of the way..Not bothered one bit about the result
Positives - El Zhar looks like a decent player
Other than that they were all poor,I'm especially concerned about Agger even tonight in a meaningless enough game he looked dodgy,thats a few times this season he has been poor since he has come back
I also thought Babel had no intrest in being on the pitch,I'm still not sure about him
You'll Never Walk Alone.

corn02