The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goin Down

Liverpool seem fairly ****** again. They need to got rid of that rotation policy or somthing has them ruined, mabye they just need to get rid of Rafa.

Wonder is there any chance he'd take the Ireland job? ::)
Remember This.

Balboa

I dont know if its the rotation policy, the defence has been playing like a pub team lately. I think we were all getting carried away with Voronin at start of season, he doesent  half miss some chances. Gerrard is still going for the killer ball and giving it away.

Goin Down

Gerrard hasnt been performing well since he broke his toe. Carragher isnt having half as good a season as he did last season either. I'd say Finnan is their best defender at this moment in time.
Remember This.

corn02

Finnan has been very unsteady this season actually. Carragher and Hyypia have generally been doing well O.Gs aside.

Goin Down

I still dont think Carragher is anywhere near as good as he was last season.
Remember This.

The Real Laoislad

I'd be bringing on Crouch and Lucas about now
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ExiledGael

Marseille one up at home to Porto. probably good news for Liverpool. They'll go clear and the other three fight for second

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ExiledGael on October 24, 2007, 09:18:41 PM
Marseille one up at home to Porto. probably good news for Liverpool. They'll go clear and the other three fight for second

1-1 now
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

ExiledGael

2-0, good goal but you could probably accuse Hyypia of diving in and making it far too easy for the Turk

Gabriel_Hurl

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Goin Down

I wonder is Hyypia been paid by opposition teams to score 1 OwnGoal in each game he plays?
Remember This.