The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Why doesnt he just wait outside the kop on his knees ::)

J70

The Real Laoislad

Nice touch,Shows that some players aren't just all about greed and money
Great player,very frustrating most of the time but could change a game with one flash of brilliance
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Balboa

The following is a true certified copy of Rio Ferdinands letter, penned in advance of him leaving United...........

Yo Yo Yo

Awight guys, i fink we dun gR8 wen i was wif Man U,peace. It hass bean a triffic time 4 me at Trafford Stadium and i must giv a bigg shout out to all the fanz that made me the wealfiest man in Peckham. And a mesage to all the kidz out their,staye in skool.

Respec

Rio

full back

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Balboa on August 22, 2007, 03:36:14 PM
The following is a true certified copy of Rio Ferdinands letter, penned in advance of him leaving United...........

Yo Yo Yo

Awight guys, i fink we dun gR8 wen i was wif Man U,peace. It hass bean a triffic time 4 me at Trafford Stadium and i must giv a bigg shout out to all the fanz that made me the wealfiest man in Peckham. And a mesage to all the kidz out their,staye in skool.

Respec

Rio

:D :D :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Balboa on August 22, 2007, 03:36:14 PM

Yo Yo Yo

Respec

Rio

That can't be Rio Ferdinand.

The spelling is too good.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 23, 2007, 06:32:35 PM
Gerrard out of Sunderland game

Well a loss but we're not exactly short of central midfielders. We should have the squad to cope. Alonso and Mascherano in centre midfield?

Norf Tyrone

QuoteNice touch,Shows that some players aren't just all about greed and money
Great player,very frustrating most of the time but could change a game with one flash of brilliance

Agree with that...
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Uladh

charlie stubbs

if we cant beat sunderland without gerrard we dont deserve to be considered title contenders.masc,alonso,sissokko should have enough quality to slot in and beat this standard of opposition.think we will win 2 nil saturday hoping for babel to get a run and maybe crouch and torres to start upfront!

Balboa

Quote from: charlie stubbs on August 24, 2007, 11:11:07 AM
if we cant beat sunderland without gerrard we dont deserve to be considered title contenders.masc,alonso,sissokko should have enough quality to slot in and beat this standard of opposition.think we will win 2 nil saturday hoping for babel to get a run and maybe crouch and torres to start upfront!

Aye cant see too many problems tomorrow ( hope this post doesent come back to haunt me tomorrow), after Sunderlands initial bright start last week was probably a true barometer of where they are at, played off the pitch at Wigan.

GalwayBayBoy

Ferguson has his knickers in a twist again. How can it be tapping up anyway? Didn't they have a fax/letter going around inviting offers for Heinze should a certain fee be reached? ::)

Reds 'investigate' Liverpool

Sir Alex Ferguson has promised United will "not let Liverpool off" in an investigation into the Anfield club's conduct in the recent Gabriel Heinze affair.

Whilst the Reds boss said he had no qualms with Heinze, a player he described as a "warrior" for the club in three years at Old trafford, he did express his frustration at the 29-year-old's agent and recent comments made by Rafael Benitez.

Heinze joined Real Madrid this week, but the move only came a failed, drawn out attempt to join Liverpool, which ended with a three-man Premier League panel ruling against the player's claims that a letter signed by Reds chief executive David Gill gave him license to sign for United's rivals as the stated fee had been met.

"We are looking at Liverpool's whole role in this," said Sir Alex on Friday, although he would not go into specifics.

"We are not letting them off with it. That is what we are investigating."

Asked whether it was a case of 'tapping up' Heinze, Sir Alex said: "David Gill is working on it at the moment. We will get to the bottom of it and see how it comes out."

Balboa

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on August 24, 2007, 12:06:49 PM
Ferguson has his knickers in a twist again. How can it be tapping up anyway? Didn't they have a fax/letter going around inviting offers for Heinze should a certain fee be reached? ::)

Reds 'investigate' Liverpool

Sir Alex Ferguson has promised United will "not let Liverpool off" in an investigation into the Anfield club's conduct in the recent Gabriel Heinze affair.

Whilst the Reds boss said he had no qualms with Heinze, a player he described as a "warrior" for the club in three years at Old trafford, he did express his frustration at the 29-year-old's agent and recent comments made by Rafael Benitez.

Heinze joined Real Madrid this week, but the move only came a failed, drawn out attempt to join Liverpool, which ended with a three-man Premier League panel ruling against the player's claims that a letter signed by Reds chief executive David Gill gave him license to sign for United's rivals as the stated fee had been met.

"We are looking at Liverpool's whole role in this," said Sir Alex on Friday, although he would not go into specifics.

"We are not letting them off with it. That is what we are investigating."

Asked whether it was a case of 'tapping up' Heinze, Sir Alex said: "David Gill is working on it at the moment. We will get to the bottom of it and see how it comes out."

Gill is going to look like a bigger wa*ker than he usually does, he said the other day he had no issue with how Liverpool acted on this. Maybe Fergie woke up with another bad hangover.......