The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersarsfields

Quote from: Minder on February 06, 2008, 11:13:52 AM
Quote from: nrico2006 on February 06, 2008, 11:11:34 AM
QuoteGerrard frustrates the bejaysus out of you for 30 games a season, and drags them to success in the big games.

Success?  2 Cups won on penalties?!?

Aye you dont get to keep the cups when they are won on penalties, they are usually shared.........

:D

full back

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 06, 2008, 09:21:29 AM
More like Alter Ego. Ronaldo plays well for 30 games a season, and vanishes in the big games.

Gerrard frustrates the bejaysus out of you for 30 games a season, and drags them to success in the big games.

The thing is, if you dont play well in the other 30 games you dont tend to get to many big games  ;)
This is the scenario that is facing the scousers for the forseeable future

supersarsfields

I'd kinda say two Champion league finals in three years are big enough games. But maybe not.

On another note which brings in the most money. Would winning the premiership or getting to the final in the CL? I've often wondered what sort of money do you get for each?

new devil

Gabriel_Hurl

Torres out from the Spain game with hamstring injury

f**k!!

ExiledGael

Bollix to that. Chelsea feckers, it was probably Malouda.

Minder

Thye should have it written into their conracts that they are not allowed to play international games........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

Shiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  just heard about Torres.... :'( :'(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Just watching England on Sky Sports..Crouch done alright when he came on..
He will definatly (I hope)have to start against Chelsea now with Torres out..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

gawa316

Rafa Benitez has confirmed Liverpool fans' worst fears by revealing Fernando Torres is very unlikely to feature against Chelsea on Sunday. 
The striker lasted just 23 minutes of Spain's 1-0 victory over France on Wednesday after picking up a thigh injury.

Bollocks!!

Minder

Ah well a draw is the best we can hope for unfortunately.....Maybe Dirk Diggler will suddenly remember he is a footballer.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Is it a pulled hamstiring? That's bad news if so. Few weeks out with that.

The Real Laoislad

Strange no one has mentioned Chelsea game today...
Are things gone that bad that the interest is starting to go ?

No team news as yet..I would expect it will be 1 up front and hope to get out with a draw
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Rossie11

QuoteAre things gone that bad that the interest is starting to go
Most definetly with me anyway. And I fear its going to get alot worse before things improve.
Cant see anything other than a CFC win today. Ballack has got his form back and I fear for Hyypia v Anelka.
Depressing times.

The Real Laoislad

Liverpool team v Chelsea

Reina
Finnan
Carra
Skrtel
Riise
Stevie G
Mascherano
Lucas
Babel
Crouch
Kuyt

Quite a attacking Line up im surprised at that,I was sure he would go with one up front..
You'll Never Walk Alone.