Andy Reid on TG 4 tonight learing to play the bango

Started by the Deel Rover, December 03, 2008, 11:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

You mightn't see andy reid in the Irish Jersey this year but tune in to tg4 toninght if you want to see him learning to play the banjo . Its a new programme on tg4 called faoi lan cheoil where the take 9 celebrities and teach them to play a musical instrument Jeremy Irons was on it last week.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

thebandit

Denn Forever

Will that not be a bit easy? 

There was a report in Saturday's Indo where Trappatoni was trying to get players to bed early but Reid wanted to continue playing the Guitar and having a singsong?

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

The GAA

Heard him on ray darcy this morning and he sounded like a decent lad.

plus, after watching the sunderland west ham game live last week (i know) i have decided in my mind he should be a cert starter for ireland. he played for an hour and was a class apart.

Declan

QuoteIn fairness to the fat mess, he's quite a good singer....

Indeed - where was that??

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: The GAA on December 03, 2008, 01:03:42 PM

Heard him on ray darcy this morning and he sounded like a decent lad.

plus, after watching the sunderland west ham game live last week (i know) i have decided in my mind he should be a cert starter for ireland. he played for an hour and was a class apart.

Class or not, (which i personally don't think he is, he really didn't set the world alight at Spurs) if he doesn't have to disipline to f**k off to bed when told by his highly respected manager a couple of days before an important game, leave him where he is.... if you were out on a works night and your boss told you a couple of days before an important event, that you had enough to drimk and to go to bed, what would happen if you disrespected him in front of others? Why should footballers who are getting paid thousands of pounds a week be treated any different. People complain about Stephen ireland and his attitude, if what Trap says is true about Reid, what is the difference?

The GAA

Not that i give a shite but that's a long way from the story of events as i heard them

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

liihb

Anyone watch it? Thought he came across as a fairly genuine fella, gave it a good effort and he can hold a tune.
Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

Billys Boots

Looks like his agent is working overtime to try to keep his name in the news.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Billys Boots on December 04, 2008, 09:37:51 AM
Looks like his agent is working overtime to try to keep his name in the news.

don't know billy they started making the programme in may 2007 and he was playing with Charlton at the time well before the night of the long singsong  and his dropping from the Irish squad , like liihb said he came across as a nice lad didn't realise he was part of the squad that won the under 16 European championship
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Hardy

I feel sorry for him, knowing what's coming to him. He's Eamonn Dunphy's pet cause at present. It's only a matter of time ...

Declan

Quotedidn't realise he was part of the squad that won the under 16 European championship 

Was a year younger than the rest of them as well from memory