Coordinated Attacks in Mumbai, Not Good

Started by passedit, November 26, 2008, 09:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

I dont need to say the attacks were an atrocity, any sane person would think so.

I would manage to do so without trying to score points for my political bias though.
MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

QuoteI would manage to do so without trying to score points for my political bias though.

I wouldn't know as you're pretty selective in your condemnations and the fact that as usual, the constant coming after me
with my every post rather than the point I'm making doesn't exactly do your argument any favors either...
Oh and you didn't say where I'd blamed Obama so I'll take it you just made a mistake!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on November 30, 2008, 07:57:12 PM
QuoteI would manage to do so without trying to score points for my political bias though.

I wouldn't know as you're pretty selective in your condemnations and the fact that as usual, the constant coming after me
with my every post rather than the point I'm making doesn't exactly do your argument any favors either...
Oh and you didn't say where I'd blamed Obama so I'll take it you just made a mistake!

Your point was to quote Joe Biden, Obama's VP.

Then you announced the west had lost its balls.

Given that this attack is an India-Pakistan thing the only logical pointer to the west was Biden.

Then you said 'get used to it'. That was a prediction. Given your history it is reasonable to assume you were predicting that now a Democrat is in the White House we should get used to terrorist attacks.

Obama won. Get over it. 
MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

QuoteYour point was to quote Joe Biden, Obama's VP.

Yes and again, how does that imply that Obama was responsible for said atrocity?

QuoteThen you announced the west had lost its balls.

Exactly, but we'll have to go back along way before Obama came along to when political correctness
and appeasement got it's foot in the door.... again taken out of context to suit a haters ;) point of view.

QuoteGiven that this attack is an India-Pakistan thing the only logical pointer to the west was Biden.

Again.. wrong! So you honestly believe that Pakistan is solely behind this and attacks like it?

QuoteGiven your history it is reasonable to assume

It is def reasonable to assume that you make too many assumptions!

Quotepredicting that now a Democrat is in the White House we should get used to terrorist attacks.

See second quote above ::)

QuoteObama won. Get over it.

:D Get over it... i didn't bring him up  :-[

- Walter Lippmann

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on November 30, 2008, 10:14:25 PM
QuoteYour point was to quote Joe Biden, Obama's VP.

Yes and again, how does that imply that Obama was responsible for said atrocity?

QuoteThen you announced the west had lost its balls.

Exactly, but we'll have to go back along way before Obama came along to when political correctness
and appeasement got it's foot in the door.... again taken out of context to suit a haters ;) point of view.

QuoteGiven that this attack is an India-Pakistan thing the only logical pointer to the west was Biden.

Again.. wrong! So you honestly believe that Pakistan is solely behind this and attacks like it?

QuoteGiven your history it is reasonable to assume

It is def reasonable to assume that you make too many assumptions!

Quotepredicting that now a Democrat is in the White House we should get used to terrorist attacks.

See second quote above ::)

QuoteObama won. Get over it.

:D Get over it... i didn't bring him up  :-[

QED.
MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

- Walter Lippmann