Eggheads

Started by Harold Disgracey, November 21, 2008, 09:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Quote from: longball on February 04, 2009, 01:14:57 PM
no dont think so i heard it on the radio this morning! it was a league game!!!!!!!!

You sure I am pretty certain the Bergkamp game opened proceedings and there was goals, maybe that friendly was later in the year.

Bensars

Quote from: winsamsoon on February 04, 2009, 12:03:18 PM
Harold was that your face on the eggheads last night ??? ??? ??? There was a crowd of our wans on it anyway. :D :D Playing for a £1,000 as the team the night before had just won £23,000. Our fella's won the grand.

There was a quiz team from Omagh due to appear on eggheads ( i think it was this week ). They called themselves "Abbey" something

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

Tony Baloney

Quote from: The Gs Man on February 04, 2009, 02:55:04 PM
Olaf Melberg
Was on Radio 1 this morning. Along with 'What is the highest mountain in Germany?'

Overthebar!

any of you boys see the episode were the bar staff from the bot won?

corn02

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 04, 2009, 03:10:02 PM
Quote from: The Gs Man on February 04, 2009, 02:55:04 PM
Olaf Melberg
Was on Radio 1 this morning. Along with 'What is the highest mountain in Germany?'

Cjecked it out was Huntelear in Bergkamp match.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 22, 2008, 12:00:26 AM
Quote from: Harold Disgracey on November 21, 2008, 09:47:14 PM
Anybody watch this show?

I'm going to be on the next series, heading over to London to film it next month.

I've only seen the show a few times, usually not in from work till near 7pm. What would be the Eggheads strongest/weakest subjects?

Any info would be appreciated.

Geez what a big coincidence. My mate just told me the night, that him and a few of the other fellas that I know got a phone call this week to go over and film on Monday week!

For those that are interested.... the boys that I know are on the mora (Weds night) at 6pm.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on July 28, 2009, 11:30:56 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 22, 2008, 12:00:26 AM
Quote from: Harold Disgracey on November 21, 2008, 09:47:14 PM
Anybody watch this show?

I'm going to be on the next series, heading over to London to film it next month.

I've only seen the show a few times, usually not in from work till near 7pm. What would be the Eggheads strongest/weakest subjects?

Any info would be appreciated.

Geez what a big coincidence. My mate just told me the night, that him and a few of the other fellas that I know got a phone call this week to go over and film on Monday week!

For those that are interested.... the boys that I know are on the mora (Weds night) at 6pm.

Bump!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Last time I seen this they were on something ridiculous - 52 wins in a row or something.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on July 29, 2009, 04:35:35 PM
Last time I seen this they were on something ridiculous - 52 wins in a row or something.

I usually get one question right....

... Name?

Harold Disgracey

We are on next Monday evening,

lurganblue

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on October 01, 2009, 05:29:45 PM
We are on next Monday evening,

big eamonn mc was unlucky but impossible to beat all of the feckers. which one were you harold?

Declan

Saw the Tir na Nog lads on last night - Unlucky enough with the questions alright but well done to the last lad. Nearly saved the day