Eggheads

Started by Harold Disgracey, November 21, 2008, 09:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: ziggysego on November 24, 2008, 12:31:40 PM
Give us the time and date when you'll be on. Hopefully you'll do better than my proxy £10!

What is this proxy you speak of?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

winsamsoon

let us know harold when you are on lad so as we can get a laugh and start a thread about it . ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Harold Disgracey

Heading nver to London on Sunday to record the show on Monday. They are flying us over at 9am & putting us up in a hotel overnight. Things could potentially go pear shaped!

BTW, does anyone know of any bars that might show the Cross-Ballinderry match?

leenie

good luck.... i love the show! pity though its the new presenter and not dermot!!

look out for the way daphne says the new presenters name ......... instead of Jeremy  she pronounces it jemery .. don't let it distract u though!

barry has replaced c.j
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Norf Tyrone

Some friends of mine were in London yesterday for Eggheads Harold. Same deal as yourself they flew over Sunday, put up in a 'great' hotel, and filmed on the Monday. The shooting was running behind schedule so the the BBC had to book a taxi to take them from the studio to the airport late last night.

They had to sign a contract so that they revealed nowt about the show.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Our Nail Loney

The new fella barry seemed to be anervous wreck there yesterday from what i saw!

Billys Boots

Good luck on Sunday Harold!
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Harold Disgracey

Has CJ gone? What's this new guy Barry like? I thought they were going to rotate the eggheads as they are recording 5 shows a day now.
Bet Tony is jealous!

Note to self, don't drink too much on Sunday.

Harold Disgracey

Just back last night, we recorded the show yesterday. Apparently it won't be broadcast until March/April.

CJ is still there, contrary to popular opinion he is actually a really nice guy :o
Kevin is an absolute gentleman, Daphne was nice, Chris is an absolute bear of a man and the new guy Barry was sound but very quiet.

Flying us over on Sunday morning probably wasn't the cleverest, or maybe it was, as we ended up going on the rip in Shepherds Bush.

It was an experience if nothing else.

T Fearon

Harold, I hope you don't let our club down, unlike a former ex county player(CS) who disgraced himself a few years ago on question of sport, where he didn't know Liam Brady's nickname was Chippy, and failed to identify the mystery guest, who was actually a showjumper from Portadown (and this show was filmed in Dublin and he was the only 6 counties person on it) :D :D :D :D :D

nrico2006

How the hell would you even know who a showjumper from Portadown was if she wasn't disguised?!?  And as for Bradys nickname, its not exactly an answer everyone would know or want to.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

full back

Quote from: T Fearon on December 09, 2008, 01:02:07 PM
Harold, I hope you don't let our club down

Bollix Tony, you are a Poyntzpass man, never disown your own

Harold Disgracey

No Tony, we didn't let the club down. Apart from me our team included a former county player (not CS), a member of our 65/66 championship winning teams and a non-catholic Spurs season ticket holder.

We bumped into a bunch of brit squaddies in the hotel bar who were going on the show as well. They blabbed to the producers that we were on the beer. The producers & make-up people were surprised to find us hale & hearty when we arrived.

We were in an 'Irish' bar in Shepherds Bush called O'Neill's, guess what they had no Guinness, we had to make do with something called Guinness Red which was like a pint of mix. 

Tonto

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on December 09, 2008, 12:54:26 PM
Just back last night, we recorded the show yesterday. Apparently it won't be broadcast until March/April.

CJ is still there, contrary to popular opinion he is actually a really nice guy :o
Kevin is an absolute gentleman, Daphne was nice, Chris is an absolute bear of a man and the new guy Barry was sound but very quiet.

Flying us over on Sunday morning probably wasn't the cleverest, or maybe it was, as we ended up going on the rip in Shepherds Bush.

It was an experience if nothing else.
What about Judith? Did you give her one?