Attn his holiness nb - Where all IRA murders were justified

Started by Tankie, November 15, 2008, 10:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnpower

Quote from: Minder on November 15, 2008, 08:08:56 PM
Croke is starting to show its age compared to some of the newer stadiums. Was in the new Wembley last year and it is a far superior venue to Croke Park. I know we can say it cost far more and is newer but for people to say Croke is the best about,well its bollocks

At the rugby tonight ,Not a great atmosphere but that maybe due to the fact that I am not a big rugby fan.

iluvni

I've never had the pleasure of a visit to Croke Park, but is there ever going to be an end to  the self-congratulation and demand for every visiting team to be struck with awe at its magnificence. Yer man McGurk is the worst.

tyssam5

Quote from: iluvni on November 15, 2008, 11:42:46 PM
I've never had the pleasure of a visit to Croke Park, but is there ever going to be an end to  the self-congratulation and demand for every visiting team to be struck with awe at its magnificence. Yer man McGurk is the worst.

Stick to Windsor, much better.

tyssam5

'Were's' the thread on the All-Ireland final between Kerry and Dublin??

iluvni

Quote from: tyssam5 on November 16, 2008, 12:16:04 AM
Quote from: iluvni on November 15, 2008, 11:42:46 PM

Stick to Windsor, much better.

I knew that was coming!  ;)

The Watcher Pat

There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

his holiness nb

Quote from: magickingdom on November 15, 2008, 03:40:21 PM
i agree tonto, tankie should be thrown in the sinbin for starting this thread, where did hh say any such thing? the big baby locked his other thread and starts this one

I never said anything like it, in fact it was in a thread about ww1 and poppies and out of the blue Tankie said "you probably think all IRA murders were justified".

I hadnt mentioned the IRA before that point. I asked him to unlock the thread so I could clarify that I dont believe this but instead he started this thread.

All a bit silly to be honest.
Ask me holy bollix

Tonto

Seriously, can the title of this thread be changed/ thread deleted?

Imagine having been bereaved at the hands of IRA terrorism as many were and coming onto this site to see a question like that.

:-[

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Tonto on November 16, 2008, 03:04:37 PM
Seriously, can the title of this thread be changed/ thread deleted?

Imagine having been bereaved at the hands of IRA terrorism as many were and coming onto this site to see a question like that.

:-[
imagine being bereaved at the hands of state terrorism and having RIR scum walking through Belfast City centre.  I'm glad this thread title is your biggest problem. get a grip!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Aren't there gaaboard rules against:

• Offensively Loaded Thread Titles
  • Illiterate Thread Titles

???
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Tankie

Jesus lads i out for the weekend and i come back to this. I said earlier on the thread can be removed as I really have no interest is this discussion and only created it for his holiness nb but we have sorted all that out now.

Some people do appear to be in a discussion tho so do people want me to delete the thread or leave it? its all the same to me either way.
Grand Slam Saturday!

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Tankie on November 17, 2008, 01:44:19 AM
Jesus lads i out for the weekend and i come back to this. I said earlier on the thread can be removedas I really have no interest is this discussion and only created it for his holiness nb but we have sorted all that out now.

Some people do appear to be in a discussion tho so do people want me to delete the thread or leave it? its all the same to me either way.

there's nothing to stop you from doing it

Tankie

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 17, 2008, 01:57:53 AM
Quote from: Tankie on November 17, 2008, 01:44:19 AM
Jesus lads i out for the weekend and i come back to this. I said earlier on the thread can be removedas I really have no interest is this discussion and only created it for his holiness nb but we have sorted all that out now.

there's nothing to stop you from doing it

I dont want to delete it if people are having a discussion as I pointed out
Grand Slam Saturday!

ludermor

Quote from: Tankie on November 17, 2008, 02:07:17 AM
I dont want to delete it if people are having a discussion as I pointed out

There is far more of a discussion about Croke Prak, Rugby and several posts mocking you so by all means keep it open