Prayers Badly Needed

Started by billy the kid, November 07, 2008, 03:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy the kid

This is a very serious thread and I would appreciate your co-operation.

A friend of mine and her husband had been trying for a child for over 3 years and happily announced a while back that they had successfully conceived  but that this time was basically their last chance.

She is now in hospital after having a baby boy yesterday. The little fella isnt very well however as he was born at 22 weeks and was under 2 Lbs.

The next 24-48 hours are critical to his survival and his mother has asked everyone to pray for him.

What Im asking is that everyone take a stop and take a moment to say a prayer for mother and childs survival.

The childs name is Miceal (pronounced Me - Hall) and he is in Craigavon area hospital in the spealist baby ward.

Please could everyone take a moment and offer a prayer for this childs life.

Thanks.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

youngfella

I hope he sticks it out. poor wee fella
Pull hard and early

ziggysego

I'll say the prayers billy and I hope everything works out. Please keep us informed.

Testing Accessibility

Zapatista

corn02

full back

winsamsoon

Nice to see a thread like this Billy and i can assure you lad i will say a prayer for the wee one and light a candle for him aswell. Hopefully he will get through it. I look forward to your post saying that the kid was grand in 4 or 5 months time.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

nifan

Terrible news altogether.
I hope he gets through it, it must be a tough time for all concerned.

Onion Bag

My prayers are with them, keep us informed, hope all is well
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

billy the kid

Thanks lads.

As much as we all argue and take the piss and lets be honest, be downright twisted with each other at times I knew yous would step up to the plate.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

pintsofguinness

All concerned are in my thoughts.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

winsamsoon

Something like this puts it all in perspective.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Hardy

Best wishes to the little lad and his family.

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

fearglasmor

In the hope that it might help raise the spirits,  5 years ago my sister gave birth in very similar circumstances to the smallest baby ever born at the Rotunda in Dublin.
It was a horrendous first year for baby and parents.

But they both made it through and my 5 year old niece started school in september.  I hope there is a similar outcome here.