I would agree with wobbler in calling for a return to league positions deciding championship placings, relegation playoffs are brutal and league positions are probably a truer reflection of how championships should be made up rather than the one up / one down system currently in place.
Most people's top 4 sides have made it to the semi's in both SFC & IFC and should be 4 good games. For the SFC, I would predict a Kilcoo v Clonduff final. IFC - would fancy a Rostrevor v Annaclone final. The fitness of Finn McElroy is one to keep an eye on - Longstone will need him playing to come through that one.
Most people's top 4 sides have made it to the semi's in both SFC & IFC and should be 4 good games. For the SFC, I would predict a Kilcoo v Clonduff final. IFC - would fancy a Rostrevor v Annaclone final. The fitness of Finn McElroy is one to keep an eye on - Longstone will need him playing to come through that one.