20 Questions

Started by Northside Dub, December 01, 2006, 02:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billys Boots

1. Why your user name Childhood comic character
2. Favourite all time game Took most pleasure from O'Byrne Cup win for Longford in 2000, but also enjoyed epic win over Derry in League in 2002
3. Favourite all time player from your county Dessie Barry, I s'pose and Paul Barden
4. Favourite other poster on gaaboard.com. Shamrock Shore, Laureleye and NorthLongford - I know since I was 12, also value the inane ramblings of crossbar, azoffaly and cicfada from time to time
5. Things you'd like to see change on the site. all things change, it's a fact of life
6. Player from another county you admire. Currently impressed by Eoin Kelly, always liked Matt Connor and Maurice Fitz
7. Dual players. Should they be allowed do both (why/ why not) Yes, of course - though I think there's going to be a problem with burnout of talent if they're playing for too many teams.
8. Dublin Hurling, IS there hope? *question for dubs  Not going there.
9. Best Moment of the year? Longford show Derry the ropes, again!
10. Worst moment of the year? Kerry expose Longford weak link mercilessly
11. Breasts or bum? Bum
12. Breaking ball or park live? Who cares?  Sorry Easytiger.  :P
13. (Situation) Cork v Meath (if from Meath Cavan V Dublin) in an All-ireland final. You have to shout for one or your head will explode. What do you do? Meath, anyone but the langers
14. DJ Or Eoin Kelly DJ
15. What  your own county needs to do to win Sam next year? Win six games
16. How do you stop (legally, Meath lads) Kieran Donaghy Sweeper, and cutting out space in middle third
17. Hopes for 2007. World peace, and Westmeath being carved up and distirbuted between real counties
18. Who will win Sam in 2007. Kerry, probably not, but they are still the best side
19. Who will win Liam in 2007.  Kilkenny
20. Your Gaaboard resolution for 2007.  Treat em rough!
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

AZOffaly

1. Why your user name - Found the board back in 1997/1998 when I lived in Arizona (AZ). Am from Offaly.
2. Favourite all time game - 1982 AIF. Seamus Darby. The leprechaun leap after the goal.
3. Favourite all time player from your county - Matt Connor
4. Favourite other poster on gaaboard.com. A lot of sound lads/lassies, but special mention for the Offaly lads and lassies, Turk, LS, BnMman, Treas, plus Boots, BC1 and Cicfada.
5. Things you'd like to see change on the site. - I'd like the gobshites who ruin threads to go back to Hogan Stand.
6. Player from another county you admire. Eoin Kelly  Tipp in hurling, Stephen O'Neill in football. (Maurice Fitz for the lifetime award :) )
7. Dual players. Should they be allowed do both (why/ why not) Yes, they should be allowed.
8. Dublin Hurling, IS there hope? *question for dubs  Not a Dub, but I think there is hope for them, certainly.
9. Best Moment of the year? Beating Wexford in Leinster semi final in football, and beating Waterford in the league in Birr in the huirling. We thought we were on the way back.
10. Worst moment of the year? The debacle in Portlaoise by our footballers, and the sense of let-down in Nowlan Park from our hurlers
11. Breasts or bum? bum
12. Breaking ball or park live? Breaking Ball gan dabht.
13. (Situation) Cork v Meath (if from Meath Cavan V Dublin) in an All-ireland final. You have to shout for one or your head will explode. What do you do? Meath, I have great respect for the Meath footballers. Proper men.
14. DJ Or Eoin Kelly - The Boy Wonder
15. What  your own county needs to do to win Sam next year? Move to Kerry or Tyrone. A Leinster would do us nicely. Same answer for Liam, except replace with Kilkenny/Cork.
16. How do you stop (legally, Meath lads) Sweeper in front. And wait for him to come down before harassing him out of it.
17. Hopes for 2007.  That Offaly win a Leinster in football, and that Offaly beat Laois and stay within 8 points of Kilkenny in hurling.
18. Who will win Sam in 2007.  Mayo
19. Who will win Liam in 2007.  Galway
20. Your Gaaboard resolution for 2007.  To win the American Football Fantasy league next year!!

full back

1. Why your user name               Couldnt think of anything else
2. Favourite all time game            All Ireland Final 2002
3. Favourite all time player from your county         Jim Mc Conville
4. Favourite other poster on gaaboard.com.          Dont have one in particular-although BC1 talks a lot of sense (sometimes)
5. Things you'd like to see change on the site.      Easier to remove sh1t threads
6. Player from another county you admire.            The Gooch or Peter The Great, previously Maurice Fitz
7. Dual players. Should they be allowed do both (why/ why not)         If they can put the full effort in to both of them, I see no problem8. Dublin Hurling, IS there hope? *question for dubs            None at all-ever
9. Best Moment of the year?             Mayo comeback against the Dubs or Cork beating Kerry
10. Worst moment of the year?         All Ireland Final
11. Breasts or bum?                   Breasts every time
12. Breaking ball or park live?       Neither-both poor
13. (Situation) Cork v Meath (if from Meath Cavan V Dublin) in an All-ireland final. You have to shout for one or your head will explode. What do you do? *question for dubs  Meath
14. DJ Or Eoin Kelly       DJ
15. What  your own county needs to do to win Sam next year?      More scoring forwards
16. How do you stop (legally, Meath lads) Kieran Donaghy      Stop the supply-more pressure from midfield
17. Hopes for 2007.         Win Sam
18. Who will win Sam in 2007.         Armagh
19. Who will win Liam in 2007.         Langers
20. Your Gaaboard resolution for 2007.       Not spend my whole day on it

5 Sams

1. Why your user name?
Denotes the number of times my native county have managed to win the big prize.
2. Favourite all time game?
Down V Meath 1991
3. Favourite all time player from your county?
Colm McAlarney
4. Favourite other poster on gaaboard.com?
I've a lot of time for Hardy and O'Neill has a warped sense of humour...there are several others who make good contributions and who make it worthwhile risking my job by being on here so much. However there's a lot of arseholes around as well.
5. Things you'd like to see change on the site.?
Admin to deal more forcefully with the aforementioned arseholes.
6. Player from another county you admire?
Mo Fitz in the recent past.....at present however despite his reputation Paul Galvin
7. Dual players. Should they be allowed do both (why/ why not)
Definitely should....I have great memories of players like Teddy McCarthy, Liam Currams, JBM etc performing at the highest level...let them at it.
8. Dublin Hurling, IS there hope? *question for dubs
Níl fhios agam.
9. Best Moment of the year?
Donaghy's goal V Armagh
10. Worst moment of the year?
Sligo.
11. Breasts or bum?
Both
12. Breaking ball or park live?
Breaking Ball was excellent
13. (Situation) Cork v Meath (if from Meath Cavan V Dublin) in an All-ireland final. You have to shout for one or your head will explode. What do you do? *question for dubs
14. DJ Or Eoin Kelly?
DJ
15. What  your own county needs to do to win Sam next year?
Find a new full back, centre half back, midfielder and 4 or 5 forwards.
16. How do you stop (legally, Meath lads) Kieran Donaghy?
If I knew that I would be worth  a few quid.....he looks unstoppable at the moment.
17. Hopes for 2007.
That we don't disgrace ourselves like we did last year...I know it sounds negative but that's the position we are in. One score from play in your last championship outing is disgraceful...good luck to Ross and DJ in tying to turn it round.
18. Who will win Sam in 2007.
Kerry again....maybe Tyrone if McGuigan gets fit.
19. Who will win Liam in 2007.
KK
20. Your Gaaboard resolution for 2007.
To keep ignoring ignorant bollixes who know nothing about football but still insist on coming on here and polluting the board with their shite.
The Aristocrat Years

venter

1. Why your user name?
a speaker who expresses or gives vent to a personal opinion or grievance
Mayo Vs Kerry 96 All Ireland Semi
Jimmy Nallen
4. Favourite other poster on gaaboard.com? Due to my bias towards mayo i have to say all Mayo wans. Also,  Duine Eile, Magpie Seanie. Also ONeill - smoke and mirrors - he has bucks driven cracked with paranoia
5. Things you'd like to see change on the site.? I would like to be given special moderator status to strike down upon those who annoy me with great vengeance and furious anger. Failing that, i suppose the admin getting shot of the eegits would be a good start
6. Player from another county you admire? Declan Browne, Seamus Moynihan, Padraig Joyce, Steven McDonnell
Definitely, not feasible in mayo due to lack of finance for hurleys
9. Best Moment of the year? Mayo Comeback against Dublin
10. Worst moment of the year? Jimmy Nallen comin off in all Ireland final
11. Breasts or bum?
Both
12. Breaking ball or park live? Breaking Ball
13. (Situation) Cork v Meath (if from Meath Cavan V Dublin) in an All-ireland final. You have to shout for one or your head will explode. What do you do? *question for dubs
14. DJ Or Eoin Kelly?DJ
15. What  your own county needs to do to win Sam next year? Two "nasty piece of work" full backs and JOM
16. How do you stop (legally, Meath lads) Kieran Donaghy? Two "Nasty Piece of work" full backs
17. Hopes for 2007. Mayo to win Sam
18. Who will win Sam in 2007. Armagh
19. Who will win Liam in 2007. Kilkenny
20. Your Gaaboard resolution for 2007. Take part in more questionairres like this one

AbbeySider

1. Why your user name?
Local media nickname for my club. References to living beside and 800 yr old abbey (on the crest - see avatar)
Mayo Vs Dublin All-Ireland Semi this year. Sitting beside my father and other members of my club about 30 rows back in between the 50 and midfield in the Cusack Stand. Words cant describe the atmosphere. Everyone screaming and baying for blood
Toss up between McDonald and David Brady
4. Favourite other poster on gaaboard.com? Id say Barney is always insightful. Most Mayo posters seem to talk sense too.
5. Things you'd like to see change on the site.? Getting rid of the non-gaa discussion board asap and banning those fools who are on the board to cause trouble and stir the shit and who have little or no interest in Gaa and who seem to love and defend soccer
6. Player from another county you admire? Gooch Cooper, Peter Canavan, Maurice Fitzgerald
Of course they should. They are a credit to the Gaa for mastering more than one sport
9. Best Moment of the year? Mayo taking the hill...
10. Worst moment of the year? Things I noticed in the first few moments of the All-Ireland final that made my heart sink: Most Mayo players hung the head and we didnt even seem to contest things at midfield. Seeing our forwards not loosing their men and seeing our backs giving their men too much room.
11. Breasts or bum?
La femme Derriere
12. Breaking ball or park live? Breaking Ball
14. DJ Or Eoin Kelly? DJ
15. What  your own county needs to do to win Sam next year? Heart and Balls
16. How do you stop (legally, Meath lads) Kieran Donaghy? He doesnt like betting roughed up and seemed to hang the head when Brady dominated him. Also looked way out of his depth and non-existant in the Int Rules because he didnt seem to like the physicality. So do something similar. Perhaps also play a sweeper in front of him like what JOM did in the M Donnelly cup
17. Hopes for 2007. To find and develop some new players in Mayo that can make the cut and build a team and setup that will lead to and All-Ireland next year ofr the year after
18. Who will win Sam in 2007. Tyrone
19. Who will win Liam in 2007. Cork
20. Your Gaaboard resolution for 2007. Not get sucked into any stupid arguments and to keep posts about the Gaa and not get personal.

North Longford

1. Why your user name - A bit obvious and very unoriginal.
2. Favourite all time game - Leinster minor final 2002
3. Favourite all time player from your county - Was Dessie Barry and Cathal Lee....Paul Barden is fantastic now
4. Favourite other poster on gaaboard.com. Loads of good folks but especially the Longford folks who really know there stuff. Also a special mention to my Cavan friends from across the border whos constant optimism is amazing.
5. Things you'd like to see change on the site. - A little bit of stupidity has crept in and the way the odd thread can change from one topic to another on the behest of some is a little annoying. For eaxmple a thread on the best Kerry footballer of all time could very possibly end up being a discussion on why Tyrone and Armagh are better than Kerry....if you get my drift!
6. Player from another county you admire. Aidan O'Mahony
7. Dual players. Should they be allowed do both (why/ why not) Yes, they should be allowed.
9. Best Moment of the year? Derry Game in Championship...enjoyed Dublin game a lot as well
10. Worst moment of the year? First 10 mins against Kerry
11. Breasts or bum? bum
12. Breaking ball or park live? Breaking Ball .
13. (Situation) Cork v Meath (if from Meath Cavan V Dublin) in an All-ireland final. You have to shout for one or your head will explode. What do you do? Meath, have a problem with the whole Cork centre of the universe thing.
14. DJ Or Eoin Kelly - DJ by a mile a the moment but time will tell
15. What  your own county needs to do to win Sam next year? A Full back...think we are working on it!
16. How do you stop (legally, Meath lads) No point asking a Longford man!!!
17. Hopes for 2007.  Beat Westmeath in first championship game and we'll take it from there. Avoid bottom 4 position in League
18. Who will win Sam in 2007.  Kerry
19. Who will win Liam in 2007.  Kilkenny
20. Your Gaaboard resolution for 2007.  Spend a little less time on here!!

thewobbler

1. Why your user name - One of my longstanding nicknames.
2. Favourite all time game - Not too original here, Down vs Derry 1994.
3. Favourite all time player from your county - Greg Blaney, with Barry Breen a close second.
4. Favourite other poster on gaaboard.com. - I'd have a lot of time for the Down hardcore. Outside my own county, I'd rather read stuff from people who can tend to look at the bigger picture. The likes of Hardy, Uladh and BCB1 spring to mind. O'Neill too, when he's not winding.  
5. Things you'd like to see change on the site. - Not a lot to be honest. I've no time for things like the Word Association Thread, but that's a small bugbear.
6. Player from another county you admire. - Currently it would be Brian McGuigan. In the past, Ja Fallon and Anthony Tohill.
7. Dual players. Should they be allowed do both (why/ why not) - I'd worry about the sanity of anyone who tries to take both seriously. The best years of your life shouldn't be spent entirely running up and down fields.
8. Dublin Hurling, IS there hope? *question for dubs - To be honest, I don't care.
9. Best Moment of the year? - Beating An Riocht in the play-offs (club stuff)
10. Worst moment of the year? - Sligo. Possibly the worst moment ever in Down GAA.
11. Breasts or bum? - Depends on how it fits on the full package.
12. Breaking ball or park live? - Breaking Ball
13. (Situation) Cork v Meath (if from Meath Cavan V Dublin) in an All-ireland final. You have to shout for one or your head will explode. What do you do? *question for dubs - Meath. Their team of the late 80s was inspiring.
14. DJ Or Eoin Kelly  - Eoin Kelly.
15. What  your own county needs to do to win Sam next year? - A centre-half back, a midfielder, a settled team and a hefty dose of tactical appreciation.
16. How do you stop (legally, Meath lads) Kieran Donaghy - Destroy Kerry at midfield and cut off the supply. If you do this, it would take a hell of a confident manager to leave Donaghy in the full-forward line.
17. Hopes for 2007. - I'd like to see Down play at Croke Park in the Championship again.
18. Who will win Sam in 2007. - Only Kerry and Tyrone will count.
19. Who will win Liam in 2007. - It's Cork's turn.
20. Your Gaaboard resolution for 2007. - Take things a little less seriously. Humour and all that.

Kerry Mike

1. Why your user name: Mike from Kerry
2. Favourite all time game: 1978 AI Final Kerry v Dublin, my first final and the day we killed off the Decade of the Dubs.
3. Favourite all time player from your county: John Egan & Jack O'Shea
4. Favourite other poster on gaaboard.com: No favorites, some good, some bad and some are downright ugly.
5. Things you'd like to see change on the site: Seperate Club Sections and better admin.
6. Player from another county you admire: Sean Cavanagh
7. Dual players. Should they be allowed do both (why/ why not) Yes but they have to have time for their clubs too.
8. Dublin Hurling, IS there hope? Yes can see them winning an AI within 20 years
9. Best Moment of the year? Donaghy's goal v Armagh in AI Quarter and Declan O'Sullivan early game killing goal against Mayo.
10. Worst moment of the year? Losing to Cork
11. Breasts or bum? Breasts
12. Breaking ball or park live? Breaking Ball for giving me the start!!
13. (Situation) Cork v Meath (if from Meath Cavan V Dublin) in an All-ireland final. Meath as I could never support the langers
14. DJ Or Eoin Kelly: DJ
15. What your own county needs to do to win Sam next year? Hunger, pride, a few new players and a good bit of luck.
16. How do you stop (legally, Meath lads) Kieran Donaghy: He will be midfield next year so break the ball away from him.
17. Hopes for 2007: The Holy Grail of Two-in-a-Row Sam Maguires
18. Who will win Sam in 2007: ABC - Anyone but Cork, would like to see Mayo finally break through but it will be between Kerry and Dublin I think. 
19. Who will win Liam in 2007: Kilkenny or ABC, would like to see Galway emerge.
20. Your Gaaboard resolution for 2007: to be nice to the Cork langers.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

SuperDooperCooper

1. Why your user name: 'Cos Cooper is super dooper - best forward in the land
2. Favourite all time game: 1991 Munster Semi Final when we finally beat the lillywhite langers and my next door neighbour got MOTM
3. Favourite all time player from your county: Moynihan
4. Favourite other poster on gaaboard.com: The other Kerry lads on the board
5. Things you'd like to see change on the site: Threads being hijacked...
6. Player from another county you admire: Stephen O'Neill
7. Dual players. Should they be allowed do both (why/ why not) Yes at club level but I don't think it's possible at inter county anymore.
8. Dublin Hurling, IS there hope? There is always hope, Clare 95, Donegal '92, Derry '93, Kerry '97, Armagh '02, Tyrone '03
9. Best Moment of the year? Darren O'Sullivans goal v Armagh and the lifting of that flipping Monkey..........
10. Worst moment of the year? Losing to Cork
11. Breasts or bum? Either, I'm not fussy
12. Breaking ball or park live? BB way better, I prefered Sideline cuts to them both.
13. (Situation) Cork v Meath (if from Meath Cavan V Dublin) in an All-ireland final. ABC, now and foreever amen.
14. DJ Or Eoin Kelly: DJ has done more to date.
15. What your own county needs to do to win Sam next year? Replace Mike Mac (Killian Young) and the Pony (Padraig Reidy)
16. How do you stop (legally, Meath lads) Kieran Donaghy: Stop the supply, you aint outfielding this boy.
17. Hopes for 2007: Medal No.5 for Dara and MFR
18. Who will win Sam in 2007: Sadly, I have to predict Tyrone
19. Who will win Liam in 2007: I don't care as long as It's not Cork.......
20. Your Gaaboard resolution for 2007: Spend less time on the board and keep my job......

criostlinn

1. Why your user name : From county crest
2. Favourite all time game : Mayo v Dublin 2006
3. Favourite all time player from your county  : CMcD
4. Favourite other poster on gaaboard.com. : No favourites, some good, some bad
5. Things you'd like to see change on the site. : Nothing to change. Maybe ban a few of the idiots
6. Player from another county you admire. : Mattie Forde
7. Dual players. Should they be allowed do both (why/ why not) : Should be allowed but dont think they can give full  commitment  to both
9. Best Moment of the year? Mayov Dublin. The whole day was amazing
10. Worst moment of the year? All Ireland Final
12. Breaking ball or park live?
13. (Situation) Cork v Meath (if from Meath Cavan V Dublin) in an All-ireland final. You have to shout for one or your head will explode. What do you do? *question for dubs: Cork
14. DJ Or Eoin Kelly : Definatly DJ. Maybe different in 10 years time
15. What  your own county needs to do to win Sam next year? A tough full back and centre back. Forwards need to be stronger
16. How do you stop (legally, Meath lads) Kieran Donaghy : David Brady style player
17. Hopes for 2007. A few new players to build on this year and dare I say it maybe sam
18. Who will win Sam in 2007.  Hard to look beyond Kerry
19. Who will win Liam in 2007. Galway
20. Your Gaaboard resolution for 2007. Try posting a bit more

Report to moderator    Logged 

Heshs Umpire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Why your user name : Used to umpire for the Hesh a former ref
2. Favourite all time game : Leinster final 2003, Laois v Kildare
3. Favourite all time player from your county  : Brian "Beano" McDonald
4. Favourite other poster on gaaboard.com. : Bud Wiser (us Laois lads have to stick together)
5. Things you'd like to see change on the site. : A bit more of a nationwide spread would be nice
6. Player from another county you admire. : Declan Browne
7. Dual players. Should they be allowed do both (why/ why not) : Of course
8. Dublin Hurling, IS there hope? *question for dubs Yup
9. Best Moment of the year? Beating Tyrone in the wind and rain in Portlaoise
10. Worst moment of the year? Dublin game
12. Breaking ball or park live? BB
13. (Situation) Cork v Meath (if from Meath Cavan V Dublin) in an All-ireland final. You have to shout for one or your head will explode. What do you do? *question for dubs: Cork
14. DJ Or Eoin Kelly : DJ
15. What  your own county needs to do to win Sam next year? Bigger forwards and a full back
16. How do you stop (legally, Meath lads) Kieran Donaghy : Something involving Mick Lyons and a time machine
17. Hopes for 2007: A Leinster title would do grand
18. Who will win Sam in 2007.  Kerry will beat Dublin in final (draw permitting)
19. Who will win Liam in 2007. Waterford
20. Your Gaaboard resolution for 2007. Post more consttructive stuff
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

Lar Naparka

1. Why your user name : Once told by a Yank watching TG4 that Lar Naparka was some hell of a player. (Lár na Páirce- geddit?)

2. Favourite all time game : Mayo v Dublin 2006
3. Favourite all time player from your county  : Willie Joe Padden
4. Favourite other poster on gaaboard.com. : Barney, Hardy. The list is really a long one.
5. Things you'd like to see change on the site. : Nothing to change. Like it the way it is.6. Player from another county you admire. : Bernard Brogan
7. Dual players. Should they be allowed do both (why/ why not) : Should be allowed It's an amateur game- they should be free to choose.
8. Dublin Hurling, IS there hope? I think so but it will take time.
9. Best Moment of the year? Mayov Dublin. Pure Magic!
10. Worst moment of the year? Mayo's next game.
11. Breasts or bum? Bum
12. Breaking ball or park live? Breaking Ball.
13. (Situation) Cork v Meath (if from Meath Cavan V Dublin) in an All-ireland final. You have to shout for one or your head will explode. What do you do? Meath
14. DJ Or Eoin Kelly : DJ
15. What  your own county needs to do to win Sam next year? Loads of self-belief and a touch of luck
16. How do you stop (legally, Meath lads) Kieran Donaghy : David Brady  or Franciei Bellew type player
17. Hopes for 2007. To join Sam for a holiday in Mayo
18. Who will win Sam in 2007.  Kerry or Tyrone
19. Who will win Liam in 2007. Galway
20. Your Gaaboard resolution for 2007. TO join in a bit more.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Onlooker

:) I have done a quick tot on the answers to the question re favourite players from other counties in the 20 questions.  Some have 2 or 3 players in their reply, but just counting those who have named just one favourite player from another county gives some very interesting results.  A total of 6 players have got 3 outright votes or more - Maurice Fitzgerald (6), Declan Browne (4) and 3 votes each for Colm Cooper, Sean Cavanagh, Alan Brogan and Brian McGuigan.   Hard to improve on that Top 6 and I think the result speaks well for the judgment of those who replied.

liihb

1. Why your user name - Lob it into her boss
2. Favourite all time game - even though we lost the 4 games series v Meath were something else, as was the game against Mayo this year
3. Favourite all time player from your county - Paul Curran was pure class
4. Favourite other poster on gaaboard.com. - None in particular
5. Things you'd like to see change on the site. - chat room
6. Player from another county you admire. - Stevie McDonnell
7. Dual players. Should they be allowed do both (why/ why not) - Of course
8. Dublin Hurling, IS there hope? No
9. Best Moment of the year? When Bryan Cullen Nailed that fecker Sheehan
10. Worst moment of the year? Final Whistle again Mayo
11. Breasts or bum? Both
12. Breaking ball or park live? Breaking Ball but I like both
13. (Situation) Cork v Meath (if from Meath Cavan V Dublin) in an All-ireland final. You have to shout for one or your head will explode. What do you do? *question for dubs Meath always admired their tenacity, same as I admire Armagh now
14. DJ Or Eoin Kelly DJ
15. What  your own county needs to do to win Sam next year? Pick the right half back line, get another scoring forward, get some half forwards, and get some of the lads head out of their own arses
16. How do you stop (legally, Meath lads) Kieran Donaghy, Stop the ball going into him
17. Hopes for 2007. All Ireland
18. Who will win Sam in 2007. Dublin or Tyrone
19. Who will win Liam in 2007. Kilkenny
20. Your Gaaboard resolution for 2007. None, I'm pretty great as it is
Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.