3G iPhone

Started by mournerambler, July 30, 2008, 03:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

Quote from: ziggysego on June 10, 2009, 02:07:14 PM
Drew Kirk (RIP) was too good for EE.

You have numpties like Ian Beale and Ricky Butcher depressing the viewing public.

Ziggy what a ridiculous statement.

Drew Jerk wouldn't last a day in Albert Square.  Phil would go on the rip then kick the shit out of him.

Drew was a poof. I say "was" because he's dead now if you remember.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Archie Mitchell

I agree about Ricky but Ian Beale shits all over Drew Kirk. Beale has had countless business ventures and is a successful business man and quite a comical character, whereas all Drew Jerk did was fall off a horse (did a good job of it though)

ziggysego

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 10, 2009, 02:16:37 PM
I agree about Ricky but Ian Beale shits all over Drew Kirk. Beale has had countless business ventures and is a successful business man and quite a comical character, whereas all Drew Jerk did was fall off a horse (did a good job of it though)

How many times has he been declared bankrupted now?
Testing Accessibility

Longshanks

Lad got the last iphone exactly 2 weeks ago and now there is the new one out  >:( >:(

Anyway cannot open up any of the applications I have downloaded they go to open for about 2 seconds and then close, anyone else experienced this?!

Gonna try my hand at the apple shop and see if I could get it replaced to the upgraded one saying its only been 2 weeks...

Archie Mitchell

Try resetting it by holding in the power button and home button. Turning it off properly for a few minutes does it no harm either.

Longshanks

Done both those for a few times and still no luck, I'm outta ideas! :-\

Archie Mitchell

Do you have many apps installed? Try a restore by connecting it to iTunes and click the restore button. Probably best backing everything up before doing this though.

Longshanks

16 applications which I dont think is too many.. maybe give that a shot tonight although thinking of going to apple and seeing if I can blag a new phone. :P

thebigfella

take it back to O2 today (try even phoning them) and cancel the contract. You have 14 days normally to do it and obviously with the issues too they have to do it.

The new one is not out yet either and if your in the south i'm not sure if it's one of the first counties to be rolled out.

venter

The
Quote from: Longshanks on June 10, 2009, 03:54:35 PM

Anyway cannot open up any of the applications I have downloaded they go to open for about 2 seconds and then close, anyone else experienced this?!

Longshanks, The same thing happened to me when I synced the apps with my laptop. I just deleted them individually and re-installed them. I had a lot of rubbish apps downloaded at the time so I wasnt sorry to see most of them go.

To delete an app from your i phone, touch and hold one of the apps icons. when you do this all app icons will start shaking and a black x will appear over the top left corner of the icon. touch the black x to delete. Press the home button to return to normal operation

ONeill

Anyone know what time the updates are being rolled out?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

lfdown2

not sure hopefully by the time i get home this eve,

on a different note, downloaded the today fm app the other eve, some job driving through london til work listening til the ian dempsey breakfast show!!

take_yer_points

Quote from: ONeill on June 17, 2009, 09:44:17 AM
Anyone know what time the updates are being rolled out?

6pm I read online. Think its so late here because they want it to be released early morning on west coast of the states.

lurganblue

are you guys going to go a ahead and install the updates straight away then?

ziggysego

Anyone know what the updates are and if you have to go looking for them? ie, when there's an update for an app you've downloaded, the phone alerts you.
Testing Accessibility