Tony F and Today

Started by john mcgill, June 22, 2008, 04:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john mcgill

Listening to the car radio this morning and Today FM announced that Tony Fearon from Pontzpass was the winner of two tickets to the Armagh Down Ulster semi final.  It seems he submitted an ode to Francie Bellew and was rewarded with two of his customary freebies.  It made me chuckle and my wife was asking who was the legend that is Tony Fearon.  All I could say was that he is an enigma!

the green man

I must start entering these competitions. They seem to be handy won

Orior

Quote from: john mcgill on June 22, 2008, 04:13:38 PM
Listening to the car radio this morning and Today FM announced that Tony Fearon from Pontzpass was the winner of two tickets to the Armagh Down Ulster semi final.  It seems he submitted an ode to Francie Bellew and was rewarded with two of his customary freebies.  It made me chuckle and my wife was asking who was the legend that is Tony Fearon.  All I could say was that he is an enigma!

Not only that, but he has well and truely put Poyntzpass on the map. The previous Village Idiot was sacked after it was discovered he knew the difference between an elbow and an arse.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Red And Black Army

Stiff competition for the title of village idiot in Poyntzpass. Who is Tony Fearon. Is he yer man who rights into the Irish News complaining about the soccer.

Orior

Quote from: Red And Black Army on June 22, 2008, 04:54:59 PM
Stiff competition for the title of village idiot in Poyntzpass. Who is Tony Fearon. Is he yer man who rights into the Irish News complaining about the soccer.

Apparently the question mark has been banned from County Down.

spiritof91and94

Heard it as well and had a laugh - wonder does he do the lottery?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Orior on June 22, 2008, 04:36:18 PM

Not only that, but he has well and truely put Poyntzpass on the map. The previous Village Idiot was sacked after it was discovered he knew the difference between an elbow and an arse.

And I thought it was because he had moved to North Belfast and was no longer eligible :P

Armagh4SamAgain

'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

T Fearon

Laugh away lads. Fact is I have two tickerts for Sunday in my back pocket, and another two complimentaries on the way from the usual source ;D

By the way do start entering competitions, I welcome the rivalry...just don't expect to win them when you have me to contend with ;)

Orior

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 23, 2008, 08:41:35 AM
Quote from: Orior on June 22, 2008, 04:36:18 PM

And I thought it was because he had moved to North Belfast and was no longer eligible :P

I still cover weekends and bank holidays.

Tony Baloney

His letter writing output should tell you he is a man with plenty of time on his hands.

Feckitt

Tone, How do you enter comps to Partitionist Today FM from the North?

Bensars

I hope the ode was an original piece and not plagiarised

ziggysego

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on June 23, 2008, 08:54:13 AM
Whats that CD ziggy

It's a reggae album called "Message to the Nation - Dub Upsetters"  ;)
Testing Accessibility