Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ardmhaca08

How'd clann eireann do? Or Keady?

Onion Bag

Nab beat Madden today by 11 points

That is promotion in the bag, 1 point needed from the last 4 games to win the league

granemore had a good win today against Harps
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

torres

very good win for us today as the team lifted their game to come out convincing winners ,leading  2-4 - 0-5 at ht expected the harps to come out fired up but their main men never came to the fore as we ran out deserved winners 2-10 - 0-8  :)

fan01

cross won well tonight against dromintee. cross had one of the kernan sent off towards the end of the game.

camloughlad

Corrinshego beat clady last nite by 3 points.that's them into the semi final of the championship.has been 20 odd years since they last got that far.

ogshead

Quote from: torres on August 22, 2010, 08:29:00 PM
very good win for us today as the team lifted their game to come out convincing winners ,leading  2-4 - 0-5 at ht expected the harps to come out fired up but their main men never came to the fore as we ran out deserved winners 2-10 - 0-8  :)

Harps are shite!!

RealSpiritof98

a truely elegant drunken post if i ever saw one, and i will not retaliate with a drunken reply u pig

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on August 23, 2010, 03:34:59 AM
a truely elegant drunken post if i ever saw one, and i will not retaliate with a drunken reply u pig

I take it you were at the birthday party lock in then Spirit

ogshead

Quote from: ogshead on August 23, 2010, 01:23:41 AM
Quote from: torres on August 22, 2010, 08:29:00 PM

Harps are shite!!

Hahaha, drunken post alright  :D :D :D

lolafrola

Whats state of play is the 1st division these days. Assuming Crossmaglen have won the league what way is the bottom and who will probably be relegated.

Has anyone any league tables?

Talking to a Ballymacnab man yesterday and he told me the Nab are almost promoted so who is in pole position to join them
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

centrefield

Quote from: fan01 on August 22, 2010, 10:07:46 PM
cross won well tonight against dromintee. cross had one of the kernan sent off towards the end of the game.

paul kernan it was..straight forward decision by ref to send him off - elbow in the face

thewanderer

was at the ogs match yesterday and once again witnessed the ugly side of mc keever. he spent most of the game throwing cheap shots and eventually split davo open. the referee leonard didnt stamp his authority on the game and really should have issued a 2nd card to mc keever. good result for the ogs considering the amount of changes with barton, d d, marc cullen, andy, anto,j j, ronan not playing. big win for granemore which will raise their hopes for the championship match.

pearseog

Quote from: thewanderer on August 23, 2010, 01:19:54 PM
was at the ogs match yesterday and once again witnessed the ugly side of mc keever. he spent most of the game throwing cheap shots and eventually split davo open. the referee leonard didnt stamp his authority on the game and really should have issued a 2nd card to mc keever. good result for the ogs considering the amount of changes with barton, d d, marc cullen, andy, anto,j j, ronan not playing. big win for granemore which will raise their hopes for the championship match.

granemore game a good result for us aswell wanderer..knock any complacency out of the boys after seeing that scoreline!

lolafrola

Quote from: thewanderer on August 23, 2010, 01:19:54 PM

Why do people let McKeever do this to them? why not belt him back and give him something to think about, he's average size and build what is it that most people fear from him
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.