fitzroyalty

Quote from: gaapunter on April 29, 2009, 12:48:49 PM
Quote from: Joxer on April 27, 2009, 02:17:21 PM
No word from gaapunter?

Yes Joxer hows the form- i heard on the grapevine that you were missing me
keeping well princess?

lurganblue

Quote from: winsamsoon on April 29, 2009, 12:46:48 PM
Looking like the clans game will now be on saturday at 6. Our lads will now have to leave a wedding that has been planned all year just because the cross were not willing to accomodate us on the friday evening. Oh it must be said they did offer to play it on the sunday morning at 12 :( So BC i don't think you have done anything for the tramps as you put it. But wee apples and all that.

was friday night only a rumour then? BC?

gaapunter

Quote from: fitzroyalty on April 29, 2009, 12:56:24 PM
Quote from: gaapunter on April 29, 2009, 12:48:49 PM
Quote from: Joxer on April 27, 2009, 02:17:21 PM
No word from gaapunter?

Yes Joxer hows the form- i heard on the grapevine that you were missing me
keeping well princess?

Yes Fitz lad keeping fine and well- i see all the lads missed me- i can feel the love here

brokencrossbar1

QuoteQuote from: illdecide on April 27, 2009, 12:11:48 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 27, 2009, 12:00:54 PM
Sent off for a shoulder Shocked

Probably just teaching the pretenders to the throne what it is like to play with the big boys Wink

BC there should be some craic up in Cross on Friday night (think thats what they have arranged) when the Clans visit to get some of Margaret's finest sandwhiches Wink and take a handy 2pts Tongue

Now wasn't that good of Cross to re arrange things to let you tramps go drinking the next day Wink  And ye would say we never help people out!

Quote from: lurganblue on April 29, 2009, 01:29:25 PM
Looking like the clans game will now be on saturday at 6. Our lads will now have to leave a wedding that has been planned all year just because the cross were not willing to accomodate us on the friday evening. Oh it must be said they did offer to play it on the sunday morning at 12 :( So BC i don't think you have done anything for the tramps as you put it. But wee apples and all that.

was friday night only a rumour then? BC?

Lurgan one if one at all.

Fair enough winsamsoon, there may be good reasons why Friday didn't suit Cross but I can't comment.  BTW, I was getting a dig in at illdecide with the tramps jibe, don't be so sensitive!

winsamsoon

I don't mind the tramps jibe because i know there are tramps in lurgan  :D :D I just think that teams could be a wee bit more accomodating for other clubs when it comes to the likes of this. The lad that is getting married played football for years for the club and a right few of the current team are supposed to be going to the wedding. We will now have to leave the wives and girlfriends and go to the match and return to the wedding later that evening. I just think it is bad form all round. After all wedding are a one off thing (or maybe not in some cirlces) and are very expensive.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

full back

Think of the money the lads will save winsam
They will be able to fire a few bottles of Buckie into them as well on the way back to the wedding

gaapunter

Quote from: winsamsoon on April 29, 2009, 03:27:38 PM
I don't mind the tramps jibe because i know there are tramps in lurgan  :D :D I just think that teams could be a wee bit more accomodating for other clubs when it comes to the likes of this. The lad that is getting married played football for years for the club and a right few of the current team are supposed to be going to the wedding. We will now have to leave the wives and girlfriends and go to the match and return to the wedding later that evening. I just think it is bad form all round. After all wedding are a one off thing (or maybe not in some cirlces) and are very expensive.

Feck the wedding- football has to come first especially in this case

winsamsoon

I wouldn't drink buckfast with your lips full back ;) :D

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: winsamsoon on April 29, 2009, 05:18:04 PM

Id drink it through my ma's lips!! (And not the ones on her face either) ;D ;D ;D ;D

illdecide

Quote from: IVEDECIDED on April 29, 2009, 06:13:52 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on April 29, 2009, 05:18:04 PM

Id drink it through my ma's lips!! (And not the ones on her face either) ;D ;D ;D ;D

FFS i near thru my dinner up there :-\ Thats at gaapunter's level :D :D :D

P.S what's your ma like??? ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Harold Disgracey

Tir na nOg beat Dromintee 1-11 to 0-6 in the u21 championship.

winsamsoon

Clans beat by cullyhanna by 6 points