Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

High Catch

AMENDED FIXTURES

ARMAGH CLUB FIXTURES FOR W/E WEDNESDAY 4 JULY 2007

Wednesday 27 June

ACL – Division IV (8.00)
O'Hanlon's v Shane O'Neill's (Kevin Gallogly)

Friday 29 June

ACL – Division II (8.00)
Granemore v Silverbridge (Kevin Murtagh)
St Peter's v Killeavey (Tony O'Hare)

ACL – Division III (8.00)
Clonmore v An Port Mor (Paul Seacroft)
Collegeland v Tullysaran (Gary Smith)

ACL – Division IV (8.00)
Forkhill v Eire Og (Jimmy McKee)
Mullaghbrack v Dorsey Emmett's (Damian McConville)

Saturday 30 June

ACL – Division I
Culloville v Dromintee (Mickey Leonard) (2.30)
Crossmaglen v Whitecross (Paul Boylan) (7.00)

Sunday 1 July

ACL – Division I (7.00)
Harps v Clan na Gael (Dessie McDonnell)
Pearse Og v Mullaghbawn (Jim Burns)

ACL – Division II (7.00)
Ballymacnab v Annaghmore (Henry McCloy) (2.00)
Carrickcruppen v St Patrick's (Eamon Nugent)
Clann Eireann v Wolfe Tones (Jim Slevin)
St Michael's v Keady (Kevin McNeice)

ACL – Division III (7.00)
Clady v Ballyhegan (Tony Watters)
Clonmore v Middletown (Joe Murtagh) (12.00)
St Paul's v Madden (Noel Martin)
Crossmaglen II v Sarsfields (Paul Rath)

ACL – Division IV (7.00)
Corrinshego v Belleek (Stephen McKinley)
Grange v Derrynoose (Oliver Hearty)
Forkhill v Dorsey Emmett's (Kevin Murtagh) (2.00)

Monday 2 July

Minor Football Championship – 1st Round (7.30)
Madden v St Enda's (Henry McCloy)
(Extra time if required)

Wednesday 4 July

ACL – Division I (8.00)
Tir na nÓg v Maghery (Gerard Devlin)

corn02

So who are you Celtic Warrior? By Gods by the sounds of it they needed a few new players.

mackers

Fair enough full back, look as I said I'm a county man first. I saw myself arguing with Tyronies when I started posting not Silverbridge men!! But the Cullyhanna bashing had started again there with the "bring your gum shields" stuff and I thought I would add my tuppence worth. Nothing sinister.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

armagh leg-end

are the fixtures defo changed? how comes there is no word bot them in irish news?
Ard Mhacha Abu

laughinpaddy

Ah but there is leg-end, check the side articles!
I ain't gettin on no plane!

illdecide

And you's told us to dry our eye's and stop moaning about ref's. This fecking Bridge/Cullyhanna thing as draged on a bit (just a bit) ;) ;)

Seriously though there will never be a winner here cause the bridge men blame Cullyhanna and the Cullyhanna men blame the Bridge or we done nothing wrong mentality. Where do we go from here????
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

pintsofguinness

Quote from: mackers on June 28, 2007, 01:28:06 PM
Pints, I can honestly say I don't care enough about Cullyhanna to get into a slanging match with you, but there were several men on the field on the second day in suits fighting (in their suits as there was a Bridge wedding on that day). And yes the other victim of your No 12 was Ciaran McKeever, he tried to take the young lad out of it in front of me in the stand and when he was on the ground he was stamped on. Now you may say that he deserved it and fair enough, but what happened the other Cullyhanna lad was inexcusable. I had my 6 year old son at the match and NOTHING of what went on that day was pretty.
My reading of what happened the second day was that after the Bridge started to pull away in extra time your No 12 knew what was going to happen next, signalled to your bench that he was "injured" and when the Cullyhanna lads saw what was happening they wanted to get him before he went off. What happened after that should be an embarassment to the Cullyhanna club, and I know from speaking to a number of decent Cullyhanna men (there are some!) they think it is.
You care enough about Cullyhanna and come on and defend them and tell lies!
I use to think there was decent cullyhanna men too, I would have thought it up until I heard Casey was re-appointed manager.  Why in the name of God would any clubman want that **** over their team?  This is a man who sends players out to get a match abandoned and drags the club's name through the mud! Why would you want him!  And also, if Cullyhanna were so ashamed why did they appeal their suspensions?

I've been through the Ciaran McKeever thing before on here, he was not stamped on. He didn't get up after running into Eugene Byrne, what does that tell you?  Or did he lie on the ground waiting to be stamped on?  Btw, nothing would give me greater pleasure to see the **** stamped on, if he was I'd say he was! And yes, he'd deserve it.
I've explained the other incident with our number 12 as I know it to be.  If it was intentional he was totally wrong (and I'm led to believe it was accidental) but you cannot use that to justify what went on the second day. 

QuoteMy reading of what happened the second day was that after the Bridge started to pull away in extra time your No 12 knew what was going to happen next, signalled to your bench that he was "injured" and when the Cullyhanna lads saw what was happening they wanted to get him before he went off.
Well I doubt your reading is wrong.  How did he know what was coming?  As far as I know he's not psychic! And I doubt the same boy wouldn't be looking off even if he did know. 

So you think that the aim was to pay back one player for what he done in the first game?  He actually got out of the row lightly.  What did the other boys do to derseve what they got?

As for men in suits being on the field fighting, that's a lie and you know it is. 

Illdecide
QuoteSeriously though there will never be a winner here cause the bridge men blame Cullyhanna and the Cullyhanna men blame the Bridge or we done nothing wrong mentality. Where do we go from here?
But that's not the case illdecide.  In all the people I've heard talking about this game who were there I'd say I only heard about 5 trying to put some blame on us.  3 of them was on this board and another was on orchardcounty! 
Anyone that was there knows what happened, some will tell lies to try and justify what went on or shift the blame, but they know what happened. 

And in all seriousness I realise most people must be sick to the teeth of this, I'm getting sick talking about it, but like the Conlon thing I won't let allegations against the bridge go unchallenged, particularly when they're lies.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

twotwocharlie

well pints whilst i agree with you on the cullyhanna issue it's over done and dusted so lets move on ,but the conlon issue is unresolved and cannot be glossed over. He would have been useful against newtown last sunday do you not agree?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: twotwocharlie on June 28, 2007, 06:11:20 PM
well pints whilst i agree with you on the cullyhanna issue it's over done and dusted so lets move on ,but the conlon issue is unresolved and cannot be glossed over. He would have been useful against newtown last sunday do you not agree?
I'd rather if Liam Campbell was available.

twotwocharlie

thats not an answer to the question pints. but thankfully liam will return shortly.

pintsofguinness

Quotewell pints whilst i agree with you on the cullyhanna issue it's over done and dusted so lets move on ,but the conlon issue is unresolved and cannot be glossed over. He would have been useful against newtown last sunday do you not agree?
The conlon issue is over with, he's no longer our player.  Would he have been useful against Newtown? Probably.  Would I want him playing? No.  Give me the good young club men we'd playing or on the bench (or suspended) any day. 
No one has ever said that Conlon is not a quality player but as far as I'd be concerned it's his attitude that lets him down and it wouldn't be welcome it many teams or clubs. 

btw I think we could have put out an all star team and Ollie would still ensure we didn't get the points.

Armagh Exile

Quote[I think we could have put out an all star team and Ollie would still ensure we didn't get the points./quote]

Who is Ollie, Pints?

twotwocharlie

feck it pints are u one of the managers or their maybe their pro . rem it takes two to tango boy.

pintsofguinness

Ollie hearty exile.

Charlie what do you want me to say?  Beg and cry for ciaran to come back? 
I'd love to know what story you have as you seem to believe he's in the right. 

twotwocharlie

as i said it takes two to tango. shop shut .