The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: topgun on July 06, 2007, 04:18:35 PM
Senior game off tonight Abbey not playable, B game against the Ogs tomorrow evening at 6:30pm, good turnout needed we have to play this fixture if Abbey not playable it will be reversed i.e in Ballycrummy all players meet at Abbey for 5:30pm

Is the Senior game definitely off?

Iron Fist

kelly is more a natural ff than mc donagh,and where would you play them two,and no i am not mc donagh,just a loyal fan,sorry to hear the match is off,was looking forward to it.

topgun

Yes senior game def off tonight been told by a no of sources, i would play both of them in a two man full forward line with wee joe in the hole in front of them to pop off the scores, with ebbie and harpo on each wing with mini given a free role to support our midfield that wasnt good last week, defence need to tighten up from last sun clanns had plenty of chances
a prophet is not recognised by his own

Iron Fist

Thats a good selection,and good point about defence,kevin daly had a shocker and jungle was dodgy in full back,sooner liam is back to full fitness the better.

topgun

liams shoulder wouldnt be great still, he'll probably get a 2 games for the Bs this week, see how he comes through these, when hes back daly could switch back to HB with McCoy moving into the half forward line, who for at the min i cant make up my mind

Iron Fist

any one got any news on Dynesy's diisppearance, last i heard was he was kidnapped by aliens after his 5 mins of fame in championship match

Candyman

Dynsey just isn't fit enough for the games due to his niggly little injuries that wont go away!!! rest is the only option...

laughinpaddy

Quote from: Iron Fist on July 06, 2007, 04:47:39 PM
any one got any news on Dynesy's diisppearance, last i heard was he was kidnapped by aliens after his 5 mins of fame in championship match

I can back this up, the only thing i'd add is that the kidnapping happened while in the process of hanging up his boots!  ;D ;D
I ain't gettin on no plane!

Iron Fist

Dynsey just isn't fit enough for games full stop,he can't bring anything to this current harps squad,even with his experience.Dom and Magoo and Gola should work with the squad they have,the ones thta turn up to training,even when injured,rumour has it that Dynsey hasnt even bothered to turn up for that.

Candyman

not that he hasn't bothered, he's just more or less quit the panel!! Iron Fist u seem to know an awful lot, u a squad member???

Iron Fist

Candyman, Dynesy's best days are well behind him,as for this current squad,yourself included,where do you stand on the squad drinking,most of them seem to enjoy going on the beer straight after matches for the rest of the night,and people wonder why the Harps are near the bottom of the table,theres the answer

topgun

there nothing wrong with havin a night out after a match its not a professional sport, Paul Dynes has been troubled with injury this year and stil has a hell of alot to offer the harps, Iron fist u didnt answer Candyman question are u a squad member and if so should u not keep ur concerns in house and sort them out there instead of a public forum

Iron Fist

Top gun,there is a lot wrong with going out out the beer straight after a match,i was in the club after the match,and quite a few came in and started drinking,then it became heavy drinking,that night when i came back they were still there.As for answering candyman,i did reply to his question,when he asked me in private,i replied in private,but just for your own noseyness,i am a member of the club,not a squad member,   

topgun

last sunday was a squad members birthday, i personnaly have no problem with drinking after matches on a sunday, and do not think this is the reason for poor league results there are a no of different factors to be taken into consideration and may or may not be factors for this years league performances remember we finished very well last year, 1, increase in county players, 2,  players that are missing through injury or not in the country.

Candyman

Iron Fist if you have something to say about these issue's why dont you just come out and say it to me r whoever else you see??? Any dummy can hide behind a username and give all the abuse he/she wants???  ::)