Irish Mail on Sunday and the board

Started by john mcgill, January 13, 2008, 08:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

john mcgill

The Irish Mail, page 90, (sorry don't know how to post it) has an article about this board and the edited post and reply by moderators on the Louth player saga.  It also refers to the Antrim manager proposed legal action. I suspect there is a a move on to ostracise bulletin boards like this.

bridgegael

wouldnt be surprised if 'dundalk2007' who started the thread actually worked for the said paper!!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

theskull1

Quote from: bridgegael on January 13, 2008, 11:09:45 AM
wouldnt be surprised if 'dundalk2007' who started the thread actually worked for the said paper!!

Exactly what I was thinking.

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

pintsofguinness

Can anyone post it up?

I wonder what their problem is. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

I only recently properly read the Sunday Tribune article about the "Ulster Manager" that was to sue...... I think he makes reference to the "innocent party" that was referred to and it wasnt fair on her, ie "the other woman". Well from what i have heard she was not mentioned in the posts other than being referred to as a "woman" and when these posts broke on this board before they were removed the "allegations" were well known around his area. Not sure what his thinking is behind the whole thing.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

nifan

On OWC we had some issues with rabble rousing from journalists - though one even managed to register with his work email address and try to do it!