Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on February 21, 2008, 11:48:34 PM
QuoteBarry McIlduff - WFT?
Is that a new constituency? West Fermanagh and Tyrone?

No, think that's one of the new Super Councils.
Testing Accessibility

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Donagh on February 21, 2008, 11:49:39 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 21, 2008, 11:43:33 PM
Quote from: Donagh on February 21, 2008, 10:59:58 PM
Henry Kelly!!!

As in Going for Gold?

Aye, though apparently he's been a journalist for 40 years  :o

He was an absolute torture, he couldn't wait to get his opinion across and was annoying nesbitt bigtime, I was waiting for Mark to say 'Henry its your turn to steal'

Donagh

Quote from: Doogie Browser on February 21, 2008, 11:52:45 PM

He was an absolute torture, he couldn't wait to get his opinion across and was annoying nesbitt bigtime, I was waiting for Mark to say 'Henry its your turn to steal'

:D :D :D :D

ziggysego

A 16-year-old Argentine girl has given birth to female triplets - for the second time.

The girl, named only as Pamela, had her first set of female triplets aged 15, having first given birth to a son when she was just 14.

All seven children were born prematurely but without any kind of fertility treatment.

While doctors say the three newborns and their mother are well, the case has sparked debate across Argentina.

In bars and cafes, as well as the letters pages of newspapers, there has been widespread criticism of Pamela's alleged promiscuity.

Seeking more

Pamela's family already receives help from the provincial authorities, which donated land and built them a house when the first set of triplets was born.

Pamela's mother, who cleans houses to support her daughter and rapidly increasing number of grandchildren, says they will now seek more assistance from the government for the new additions to the family.

Some Argentines are arguing that perhaps what Pamela needs is more advice on contraception.

The teenager, who will be 17 on Monday, comes from the remote town of Leones in the central Argentine province of Cordoba.

Sourced BBCi: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7258072.stm
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

What she said was

Dociousaliexpiesticfragicalirufus.

:-\

Zapatista

Quote from: hardstation on February 22, 2008, 02:27:40 AM
Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious...
Judge for yourselves

I wonder what 'Supercalygoballisticcelticareatrocious' sounds like backwards.

It sounds like -Drink Tab Clear Drink Tab Clear-

Chrisowc

it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

ziggysego

Quote from: Chrisowc on February 22, 2008, 10:30:07 PM
Ingrid is a taxidermist from Luxmbourg....

Now I remember why I avoided that programme like the plague.
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

ST. PETERS, Missouri —  A woman angry that her new puppy had died pushed her way into a dog breeder's home and repeatedly hit her on the head with the dead Chihuahua, authorities said.

The 33-year-old woman told police she had taken the puppy to a veterinarian, who said it was only 4 weeks old and needed to be returned to its mother. But before she could return the puppy, it died.

Early Wednesday, the woman went to the breeder's home, pushed her way inside and began fighting with the breeder as she tried to make her way to the basement to get another puppy, police said.

The breeder wrestled the woman out of her house to the front porch, where the woman then hit the breeder over the head numerous times with the dead puppy, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported, citing police.

As she drove away, the woman waved the dead puppy out of the car's sunroof and yelled threats at the breeder, police said. She later called the breeder and threatened her and her family, according to court records.

Police said they are considering felony burglary charges against woman and misdemeanor assault charges.

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

stephenite

A pregnant Papua New Guinea woman who hung from a tree after being accused of sorcery gave birth to her baby while struggling to free herself, local media reports.

Nolan Yekum and her husband Paul were dragged from their house and hung from a tree by fellow tribesmen who accused them of sorcery after the couple's neighbour suddenly died.

Their ordeal occurred in Kilip village near Banz in Western Highlands Province, PNG's newspaper The National reported today.

The woman and her newborn baby girl, her third child, were doing well in Mt Hagen Hospital after two weeks in hiding, the report said.

Her husband said men entered their house in the middle of the night with a rope and tied it to their necks, accusing them of sorcery over their neighbour's death.

They were dragged outside and hung from a tree, he said.

"We managed to loosen the noose to get our feet on the ground ... we were able to free ourselves.

"My wife, who was about seven months pregnant, delivered the baby while struggling to free herself.

"It was a painful experience for me and her," Yekum said.

He said he pleaded with fellow villagers to wait for his neighbour's post-mortem and he accused local police of failing to act.

The couple vehemently denied practising sorcery.

AAP

ludermor

ended up in temple bar the other weekend ( i know i know!!) and started on my favourite tipple double tequila and orange juice. Got a round for 4 and it came to 71 yoyos! 6.10 for a single shot. I'm still disgusted

AZOffaly

Quote from: ludermor on February 26, 2008, 11:56:08 AM
ended up in temple bar the other weekend ( i know i know!!) and started on my favourite tipple double tequila and orange juice. Got a round for 4 and it came to 71 yoyos! 6.10 for a single shot. I'm still disgusted

You're well named :)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ludermor on February 26, 2008, 11:56:08 AM

I would have been telling him to keep it!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ludermor

:D
i wasnt in a fit state to defend myself or think rationally. And i love tequila and orange juice!