Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Varane confirmed. Hea good but hes no Nat Philips

GJL

Cunny Funt

Up and running with impressive result and performance, some contrast from last seasons opener which proves how important an actual pre season is.

The needed rest has certainly helped Bruno with a well taken hatrick from open play and Pogba is well worth keeping if he continues to influence games like that. (4 superb assists)

72k plus in attendance and little or no masking wearing, will be a while before we see that on this island.

laoislad

Quote from: GJL on August 14, 2021, 02:05:13 PM
Bruno!!   ;D ;D ;D
Are you gonna keep up your tradition of only posting when Man United win like you have done previous seasons EC?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

nrico2006

Quote from: laoislad on August 14, 2021, 03:23:44 PM
Quote from: GJL on August 14, 2021, 02:05:13 PM
Bruno!!   ;D ;D ;D
Are you gonna keep up your tradition of only posting when Man United win like you have done previous seasons EC?

If he wants he will.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Armagh18

I've said it before and I'll say it again. When Pogba wants to be he's as good or better than anyone else in the world. Great win today and still Rashford, Cavani, Varane and Sancho to come in. Looking in a good position to push on this year.

Boycey

So after 4/5 years or whatever it is are we still hostage to whether he wants to be or not? I'm still in the get rid camp.

StPatsAbu

United should sell Martial and by Eduardo from Celtic

BennyCake

Quote from: Boycey on August 15, 2021, 10:22:46 AM
So after 4/5 years or whatever it is are we still hostage to whether he wants to be or not? I'm still in the get rid camp.

Absolutely, get rid. United shouldn't have to keep playing Pogba in the hope that today he'll WANT to play. Storming it in a half dozen games a season ain't going to win many trophies.

BennyCake

Quote from: StPatsAbu on August 15, 2021, 10:27:30 AM

United should just sell Martial. Who gives a f**k who comes in. Just sell the lazy hoor.

Armagh18

Honestly don't know. I be in the sell camp then he goes and does something that 99% of players can only dream of. Players like him win you champions leagues.

nrico2006

Pogba is the best midfielder in the world when at his best, but that is rarely seen. I would sell too. Martial has been a flop and should be out too with Jones and Lingard.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Boycey

Quote from: Armagh18 on August 15, 2021, 10:47:49 AM
Honestly don't know. I be in the sell camp then he goes and does something that 99% of players can only dream of. Players like him win you champions leagues.

IF he doesn't move on or sign a new contract now can u imagine the shit show there will be in Jan when he can talk to other clubs...

I'd actually let him go for nothing. I guess Messi joining PSG has messed things up for him there? He'll likely sign a new contract and return to mediocrity with random world class performances.

Having said that maybe Utd are close enough now for him to play well every week...

StPatsAbu

Quote from: BennyCake on August 15, 2021, 10:41:25 AM
Quote from: StPatsAbu on August 15, 2021, 10:27:30 AM

United should just sell Martial. Who gives a f**k who comes in. Just sell the lazy hoor.

OK so who woould you buy? Eduardo world cost under £20M and is a quality forward

nrico2006

Eduardo is not who United would be or should be signing.