Euro 20/21

Started by rodney trotter, May 19, 2021, 08:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

Round of 16...

Saturday June 26

Game 1: Group A runners-up vs Group B runners-up; Kick-off 5pm (Amsterdam)

Game 2: Group A winners vs Group C runners-up; Kick-off 8pm (London)

Sunday June 27

Game 3: Group C winners vs third-placed side from Group D/E/F; Kick-off 5pm (Budapest)

Game 4: Group B winners vs third-placed side from Group A/D/E/F; Kick-off 8pm (Seville)

Monday June 28

Game 5: Group D runners-up vs Group E runners-up; Kick-off 5pm (Copenhagen)

Game 6: Group F winners vs third-placed side from Group A/B/C; Kick-off 8pm (Bucharest)

Tuesday June 29

Game 7: Group D winners vs Group F runners-up; Kick-off 5pm (London)

Game 8: Group E winners vs third-placed side Group A/B/C/D; Kick-off 8pm (Glasgow)

Quarter-finals
Friday July 2

Quarter-final 1: Game 6 winner vs Game 5 winner; Kick-off 5pm (St Petersburg)

Quarter-final 2: Game 4 winner vs Game 2 winner; Kick-off 8pm (Munich)

Saturday July 3

Quarter-final 3: Game 3 winner vs Game 1 winner; Kick-off 5pm (Baku)

Quarter-final 4: Game 8 winner vs Game 7 winner; Kick-off 8pm (Rome)

Semi-finals

Tuesday July 6

Semi-final 1: Quarter-final 2 winner vs Quarter-final 1 winner; Kick-off 8pm (Wembley, London)

Wednesday July 7

Semi-final 2: Quarter-final 4 winner vs Quarter-final 3 winner; Kick-off 8pm (Wembley, London)

The Final
Sunday July 11

Kick-off 8pm (Wembley, London)

RedHand88

Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on June 03, 2021, 09:30:33 PM
Quote from: shyted on June 03, 2021, 09:08:21 PM
this is a gaa board who gives a flyin f*** about the england team ye clowns

that's west brits and nordies for you  ::)

It's coming home.

rodney trotter

KickItInAndStartClapping

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 07, 2021, 08:02:34 AM
Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on June 03, 2021, 09:30:33 PM
Quote from: shyted on June 03, 2021, 09:08:21 PM
this is a gaa board who gives a flyin f*** about the england team ye clowns

that's west brits and nordies for you  ::)

It's coming home.

I agree. Grealish probably be player of the tournament - excellent player. Huge miss for Ireland but he done right choosing the 3 lions over the current ireland set-up. Ireland have zero footballing prestige and have been and always be England's B team.

Milltown Row2

Just looking at the games for the weekend and beyond, the group with Portugal, France and Germany and Hungry... That's probably why England are favs, as whoever comes out of that group will be fcuked

Kane could be top scorer again, England should (on paper) get past those teams, Croatia not the same team that beat England before, the other teams they should come through with a bit to spare

Belgium should have the easiest of groups to come through (on paper)

The other groups those teams will take points off each other but expect Poland and Spain to come through their group with Poland topping it

I had fancied France but all depends on this first game v Germany, France struggled last night, they managed to score two late ones to make it look respectable, Germany racked up a big score in their warm up. Haven't seen much of Portugal but they should not be relying on Ronaldo to get them through..

Plenty of GAA and live international soccer to get me through the weekends!! The wife will be going crackers lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Farrandeelin

I once again will be rooting for the Netherlands and Italy.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

seafoid

24 teams is a joke. Half of the teams are crap.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

quit yo jibbajabba

Yup. Doin a sweepstake with the young boy to give us an interest and somehow i dont think too many will be excited at gettin Nr Macedonia among a few others...

Rich Ricci

Quote from: seafoid on June 11, 2021, 10:29:52 AM

+1

16 team Euros used to be a brilliant tournament packed with quality. All the dirt were filtered out in qualifying. Money and greed has turned it into another World Cup with too many dung bags. 3rd place teams getting through a 4 team group is laughable.

I'll still watch plenty of it right enough  ;D

quit yo jibbajabba

And sure theyre talkin about makin the World Cup bigger too if its not already confirmed. Pile of yite.

But yes ill be watching too 😎

ardtole

My tip of the euros is Hungary to be lowest scorers in the tournement @ 5/1. Very tough group with Portugal, Germany and France.

Watched them against Ireland a few days ago and created very little, especially considering they had home advantage.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on June 11, 2021, 10:29:52 AM

If they are crap, how bad is the two teams on this Island?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: ardtole on June 11, 2021, 11:14:55 AM
My tip of the euros is Hungary to be lowest scorers in the tournement @ 5/1. Very tough group with Portugal, Germany and France.

Watched them against Ireland a few days ago and created very little, especially considering they had home advantage.
and were playing Ireland under Kenny ;D

trailer

My tip is Depay to be top scorer. Dutch have a handy group and he's been banging them in lately.