Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

BennyCake

Quote from: JoG2 on June 23, 2021, 01:44:51 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 23, 2021, 01:38:27 PM
Quote from: clarshack on June 23, 2021, 11:59:18 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 23, 2021, 11:51:10 AM
Quote from: clarshack on June 23, 2021, 11:32:52 AM
all you have to do is check out the different government's adverse reactions reporting schemes. yellow card scheme in uk, vaers in the US etc.
there have been nearly 12,000 eye disorders recorded for the astrazeneca vaccine in the uk alone.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

How many have lost their sight? and do you believe that tweet is real?

Look it up for yourself, and how does it matter if I believe the tweet is real or not if government figures are showing that people are losing their sight.

You put it up saying poor woman, as if her story was true

Folk scouring the Web looking for anything they think might back up their warped thinking, whether it's factually correct or not is irrelevant.

As opposed to what?..... swallowing every word unquestionably that is uttered by the Likes of Boris Johnson, Varadkar, Hancock and Luke O'Neill?

JoG2

Quote from: BennyCake on June 23, 2021, 06:16:29 PM
all you have to do is check out the different government's adverse reactions reporting schemes. yellow card scheme in uk, vaers in the US etc.
there have been nearly 12,000 eye disorders recorded for the astrazeneca vaccine in the uk alone.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

Look it up for yourself, and how does it matter if I believe the tweet is real or not if government figures are showing that people are losing their sight.

Folk scouring the Web looking for anything they think might back up their warped thinking, whether it's factually correct or not is irrelevant.

As opposed to what?..... swallowing every word unquestionably that is uttered by the Likes of Boris Johnson, Varadkar, Hancock and Luke O'Neill?

Us sheeple?

Can you break down the intricate web of world governments and trillionaires that have us all by the short and curlies into a few sentences? Don't forget to include the 10s of thousands of complicit health professionals, virologists etc. Because you haven't so far

sid waddell

Boris Johnson is one of your lads, he has always been a let it rip, anti-science merchant

But he has been somewhat constrained in his lunacy by a wee thing called reality

You are a blowhard in a bedroom and thus have no such constraints

LeoMc

As opposed to Breibart, Buzzfeed, Huff post, Karen on Facebook and a few dodgy click bait sites?

trailer

Can't wait to get my 2nd dose next week. I'll be able to travel without quarantine by the sounds of it, even if I can't see where I am going.

Rudi

Quote from: trailer on June 24, 2021, 01:57:01 PM
Can't wait to get my 2nd dose next week. I'll be able to travel without quarantine by the sounds of it, even if I can't see where I am going.

You couldn't see anything when you were down in Downings a couple of years ago. ;D

Farrandeelin

Quote from: LeoMc on June 24, 2021, 01:51:14 PM

As opposed to Breibart, Buzzfeed, Huff post, Karen on Facebook and a few dodgy click bait sites?

Who the fcuk is Karen on Facebook? I've seen references to her on here a lot but I haven't a clue who she is.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

trailer

Quote from: Rudi on June 24, 2021, 02:17:55 PM

You couldn't see anything when you were down in Downings a couple of years ago. ;D

I could see it was overrated lol.

JoG2

;D

dublin7

Nanderson

The image falsely claims that there have been 1,102 "vaccine deaths". That figure actually relates to how many people died following a Covid-19 vaccine, not necessarily because of it. Considering that 36 million people have had their first dose, that's how many we would have expected to die from other causes in that time. There is no proof that those deaths were caused by the vaccine.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Nanderson on July 04, 2021, 09:00:56 PM
The image falsely claims that there have been 1,102 "vaccine deaths". That figure actually relates to how many people died following a Covid-19 vaccine

Cheers Nanderson - I assume this is what you mean?

https://fullfact.org/online/1102-vaccine-adr-death/

Edit by Mod5 to remove reference to poster whose comments were pulled (along with any reference to them by others).

edit by me - Mod5 - pulling their posts doesn't change the fact they are an idiot though. That observation is still 100% accurate.  ;D
i usse an speelchekor

Armagh18

The image falsely claims that there have been 1,102 "vaccine deaths". That figure actually relates to how many people died following a Covid-19 vaccine, not necessarily because of it. Considering that 36 million people have had their first dose, that's how many we would have expected to die from other causes in that time. There is no proof that those deaths were caused by the vaccine.
And here's me thinking the vaccine would make you live forever. Ffs

armaghniac

Quote from: Armagh18 on July 05, 2021, 04:45:41 PM
And here's me thinking the vaccine would make you live forever. Ffs

You are obviously very ignorant of medicine.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B