Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Started by Angelo, October 22, 2020, 10:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you get a Covid vaccine if one becomes available in 2021?

Yes
122 (71.8%)
No
48 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 170

Seaney

Whereas you can continue to insult and abuse with impunity when called out, if this place and the sense of status you believe you have on it floats your boat, knock yourself out son. You still never answered if you would get the vaccine if it was offered to all before Christmas, but deflection and lies obviously massage your ego. No doubt a smiley face beckons.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on November 07, 2020, 12:46:19 PM
Whereas you can continue to insult and abuse with impunity when called out, if this place and the sense of status you believe you have on it floats your boat, knock yourself out son. You still never answered if you would get the vaccine if it was offered to all before Christmas, but deflection and lies obviously massage your ego. No doubt a smiley face beckons.

I really believe you've difficulty in reading posts, I've answered this!

If before Xmas they have safely produced a vaccine that passes all the stringent checks and balances and if those who need it first, nurses/doctors/hospital staff/elderly/underlying conditions then I'll happily without fear take the vaccine.

But you'd be a complete fool to think any of that will be available before Xmas ... oh wait
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seaney

So again you are saying you want to be as far to the back of the queue as possible so any adverse reactions in the first rollout don't impede you. You can keep doing the smiley faces, you know you love them.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on November 07, 2020, 01:49:10 PM
So again you are saying you want to be as far to the back of the queue as possible so any adverse reactions in the first rollout don't impede you. You can keep doing the smiley faces, you know you love them.

Keep doing the smiley faces?

Bit early to be on the beer
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seaney

Based on the mutation of the virus in Denmark, setting aside the risks of a rushed through vaccine, one wonders how protected will one be with any vaccine.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on November 08, 2020, 10:16:52 AM
Based on the mutation of the virus in Denmark, setting aside the risks of a rushed through vaccine, one wonders how protected will one be with any vaccine.

Has anyone mentioned hat they'll take a rushed through vaccine? I'm just curious as to why you always talk about it...

Seaney

I am curious why you insist on quoting large posts but there you go, by the way are you stalking me.  ::)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on November 08, 2020, 03:09:31 PM
I am curious why you insist on quoting large posts but there you go, by the way are you stalking me.  ::)

Not going to answer? Sums you up

Seaney

Says the man who answers every question with a question. You must love this place, I believe you actually think you have a superior intellect than the other 20 active members, hence your love of the smiley face.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on November 08, 2020, 04:56:53 PM
Says the man who answers every question with a question. You must love this place, I believe you actually think you have a superior intellect than the other 20 active members, hence your love of the smiley face.

So that's a no? Good man.

Franko

Quote from: Seaney on November 07, 2020, 01:49:10 PM

Still clinging to this one?  ;D ;D ;D

Christ man, I know it's an anonymous forum but have some self-respect.

Seaney

Still calling folk out you mean, as mentioned before the great thing about these boards is you can pedal any oul shite, the reality of the situation is usually quite different from folk trying to be moral guardians of the human race, especially giving the bile they post about their fellow man in the past.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on November 09, 2020, 08:20:13 AM
Still calling folk out you mean, as mentioned before the great thing about these boards is you can pedal any oul shite, the reality of the situation is usually quite different from folk trying to be moral guardians of the human race, especially giving the bile they post about their fellow man in the past.

In abundance!