China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnDenver

For those so vocal about being anti vaccine, is there a way you could refuse them any type of approved medication? Let them live off the land and natural remedies.

Taylor

Quote from: JohnDenver on July 28, 2021, 10:31:47 AM
For those so vocal about being anti vaccine, is there a way you could refuse them any type of approved medication? Let them live off the land and natural remedies.

Unlikely.

What do you do with people who speed and crash or drink/smoke and have to go to hospital

J70

Doubt it, but insurance companies can take vaccine status into account when underwriting policies.

No vaccine, even though you've no valid medical reason for not getting it? Then you're on your own, financially speaking, when you're hospitalized and maybe even intubated due to covid.

BennyCake

Jesus this tier 2 society is really ramping up!

trailer

Quote from: BennyCake on July 28, 2021, 12:30:27 PM

Jesus this tier 2 society is really ramping up!

The Intelligent v The Unintelligent?

johnnycool

I'd ask them to sign a DNR so that the NHS can concentrate on people who at least have made an effort to protect themselves..

;D ;D ;D   INCOMING.   ;D ;D ;D

jftj

Quote from: johnnycool on July 28, 2021, 10:24:01 AM
Quote from: ONeill on July 28, 2021, 09:53:06 AM
Peter on the Nolan Show this morning was some craic. Took anti-vaccining to a new level.

Saw a tweet that Nolan had put up about a baby being in intensive care in the royal with Covid and the number of responses about the BBC pushing the vaccines and the likes was unreal.

You just can't teach stupid and if they wanted to kill themselves then I'd no issues but they'll take some of the rest of us with them
Bedwetter alert.Suppose you want the kids jabbed up to protect you also even though this highly infectious disease doesnt effect them.Grow a pair.

johnnycool

Quote from: jftj on July 28, 2021, 03:15:05 PM
Peter on the Nolan Show this morning was some craic. Took anti-vaccining to a new level.

Saw a tweet that Nolan had put up about a baby being in intensive care in the royal with Covid and the number of responses about the BBC pushing the vaccines and the likes was unreal.

You just can't teach stupid and if they wanted to kill themselves then I'd no issues but they'll take some of the rest of us with them
Bedwetter alert.Suppose you want the kids jabbed up to protect you also even though this highly infectious disease doesnt effect them.Grow a pair.

As I say, you can't teach stupid. 

JoG2

Imagine vaccinating wains, perish the thought.

trueblue1234

Quote from: JoG2 on July 28, 2021, 03:25:26 PM

Imagine vaccinating wains, perish the thought.
Won't someone think of the children....
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

jftj

Quote from: johnnycool on July 28, 2021, 03:24:14 PM

How many healthy kids died of covid in the north last year Pissy?

johnnycool

Quote from: jftj on July 28, 2021, 03:31:20 PM

I'm only after posting that there's a baby in intensive care with Covid. They must have done that for the craic.

Not to mention long Covid, but sure it'll affect them for the rest of their lives but they didn't die. That's OK then.

jftj

Quote from: johnnycool on July 28, 2021, 03:35:56 PM
Quote from: jftj on July 28, 2021, 03:31:20 PM

I'm only after posting that there's a baby in intensive care with Covid. They must have done that for the craic.

Not to mention long Covid, but sure it'll affect them for the rest of their lives but they didn't die. That's OK then.
why did you not answer the question?i will give you a clue.its between 0 and 0.

johnnycool

you said "this highly infectious disease doesn't effect them" after I pointed out that there was a baby in intensive care FFS.

Your big, beefy, masculine balls must be taking all the blood that's meant to be going to your brain.

J70

Quote from: johnnycool on July 28, 2021, 04:03:44 PM
you said "this highly infectious disease doesn't effect them" after I pointed out that there was a baby in intensive care FFS.

Your big, beefy, masculine balls must be taking all the blood that's meant to be going to your brain.

And you have the issue of MIS-C, which appears to be linked to Covid in kids.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/misc-and-covid19-rare-inflammatory-syndrome-in-kids-and-teens